Maplewood travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

Amen brother!

due to the fact that i work at a hospital mon - fri  7 - 330 cst .. i don't have much of a time window to get home and get ready to hit the road for a 4 hour long road trip  which i'm already behind an hour before i even get started.... my game radius is about 20 miles..now if one of you guys have a charter plane ..and don't mind scoping me up..i would love to come to east tn... and watch my guys beat ya'll and have Ms Boyd cook me up a fancy meal as well i like to eat too..... its not like going to east,  pearl cohn,  stratford,  whites creek or hunters lane ...don't think you guys realize how many schools and how close they are to one another ...making games easy to get to here in the metro area even the teams not in metro are close.. most games are 30 min or less away not 4 hours... so there ... it is what it is..

Edited by boski

sorry can disclose personal information, at this point you know more than i know anyway, why dont you fill me in?

That's a fact buddy, and another thing I know is that u guys are on the schedule for a reason....  Alcoa wouldnt schedule u if they thought u might have a shot at beating them, sorry to burst your bubble..

Maryville played Maplewood for a 4a championship one year, Maplewood was the dirtiest team to every play for a state championship, so as the basketball team came to Maryville last year and played fulton, the refs took good care of maplewoods chances of winning....lol.. maplewoods reputation speaks for itself.

due to the fact that i work at a hospital mon - fri 7 - 330 cst .. i don't have much of a time window to get home and get ready to hit the road for a 4

hour long road trip which i'm already behind an hour before i even get started.... my game radius is about 20 miles..now if one of you guys have a charter plane ..and don't mind scoping me up..i would love to come to east tn... and watch my

guys beat ya'll and have Ms Boyd cook me up a fancy meal as well i like to eat too..... its not like going to east, pearl cohn, stratford, whites creek or hunters lane ...don't think you guys realize how many schools and how close they are to one another ...making games easy to get to here in the metro area even the teams not in metro are

close.. most games are 30 min or less away not 4 hours... so there ... it is what it is..

Surely you are not the only Maplewood fan.... If I had a plane, I would absolutely fly you in tho! Gotta pay the bills! $$$$$