Maplewood travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

UTC and MTSU are in the mix. There is also a school in Ga. However, I can't remember the name. I think its Kennesaw?

I don't want to ask for anybody's name on here,but I graduated in '81 from ALCOA and knew some youngs back then that were brothers. One graduated in '80 (I think) and the other in '82.I wonder if he;s any kin to them..

I'm trying to find some kind of reason for all the Alcoa chest-thumping, but I can't find one, not one Aloca player being recruited by any college from the 2014-2017 classes on either rivals or "247sports.com".  If I've missed it, please point me that way.

You would think if you had the power to beat Scott Co., that you would have at least ONE player being recruited by some college some where.

Ha! Someone is getting nervous!  :roflolk:  :roflol:  :roflolk:

Want to see the future............."IF".......cpa can finnnnally make to the big dance?

2005 Alcoa 55 Goodpasture 13

2006 Alcoa 31 Goodpasture 3

2007 Alcoa 35 Goodpasture 3

2010 Alcoa 56 Goodpasture 14

Similarities:

Nashville Based Private that was over-ranked and ranked #1 all season.

Several D1 prospects

And last but not least...............fans that said Alcoa did not have big enough, fast enough, good enough players to compete. 

Yup, Us Alcoa fans have heard all the yapping many times  :rolleyes:

Ha! Someone is getting nervous!  :roflolk:  :roflol:  :roflolk:

Want to see the future............."IF".......cpa can finnnnally make to the big dance?

2005 Alcoa 55 Goodpasture 13

2006 Alcoa 31 Goodpasture 3

2007 Alcoa 35 Goodpasture 3

2010 Alcoa 56 Goodpasture 14

Similarities:

Nashville Based Private that was over-ranked and ranked #1 all season.

Several D1 prospects

And last but not least...............fans that said Alcoa did not have big enough, fast enough, good enough players to compete. 

Yup, Us Alcoa fans have heard all the yapping many times  :rolleyes:

Kind of makes you wonder why spend all that cash for a private school education,when all you get are these einsteins.

So based on your line of thinking, Alcoa won't win it again this year, because you didn't win it the last two years.  Right?  BTW, Goodpasture is hardly anyone's measuring stick of success.  CPA probably won't make it again this year, but it would be fun to see you in C'ville.

and to think that your team was so close.Well better luck next year. Oh! I forgot ALCOA has already laid claim to at least the next two state championships. Sorry dude :rolleyes: