Maplewood travels to A-town

BCsportsfan

I never took up for maplewood in my life but i have to say something...All i can say is maplewood will be one of the hardest hitting teams alcoa will face..There a young team have got better.Yall might end up beating them but they will not lay down for NO ONE.... "Go luck from the firebird nation"

Thanks!!... See you guys next week!!

Who is this Bosko guy. At first I thought he was just having fun with a little aggravation, but I am really starting to think he believes the ridiculousness that he is saying! He is losing a lot of football knowledge respect! I am not doubting CPA is a good team, but you talk like they have won 7 out of the last 9 state titles, have a 7-1 record this year with only loss to top public school team in state, and are the favorites to win this years title. I believe you have teams mixed up. Do you realize that CPA has only played 1 team with a winning record? Three of the teams they have played sport 0-9, 1-7, and 2-6 records! Just sayin.

Who is this Bosko guy. At first I thought he was just having fun with a little aggravation, but I am really starting to think he believes the ridiculousness that he is saying! He is losing a lot of football knowledge respect! I am not doubting CPA is a good team, but you talk like they have won 7 out of the last 9 state titles, have a 7-1 record this year with only loss to top public school team in state, and are the favorites to win this years title. I believe you have teams mixed up. Do you realize that CPA has only played 1 team with a winning record? Three of the teams they have played sport 0-9, 1-7, and 2-6 records! Just sayin.

now wait a sec mr sandcastle ... better do your research on me .. First of all i am having fun.. second i could care less what past teams did what ,because that's not the same team playing right now.. and as far as This polls says that .. So what .. Third of all If i didn't ask you for your respect then I don't need it ..youngster! I don't care how many titles you have won... Maryville for example the only "school in state to beat you" how many titles?? .. I've lost count ... but ask them about that school out of Memphis... So don't think your team can't be beat... I don't care how good you think they look on paper ...paper shreds easy and burns faster...

I'm boski and I approve this message!

I might tease Alcoa about them complaining about holding calls but worried about safety? Never had trouble at Fulton or Alcoa in 25 years.Great fans who like to jaw in fun but are harmless.They are knowledgeable about football.darn good hot dogs and burgers from the Alcoa BBQ grill.The only time I seen trouble is when Kingston fans got overly mouthy with Alcoa police and fans(just a few,most Kingston fans are good).The police were very nice and let them go home when they needed to be locked up.Nice area.Worth the trip from Nashville.Come on down.

Edited by hsfootballfan777

Lot's of Hungry Homer's on this thread!!! (Sorry... couldn't help myself LOL!!) Speaking of which... dinner is ready!!!

Here it ts...

Hungry Homer Breakfast

your mom always told you to eat a good breakfast. well, this is as good as it gets! three eggs- any style, four strips of crispy bacon or three succulent sausage patties with your choice of golden hash browns, home fries or grits, fresh fruit cup or chilled juice, homemade biscuits and gravy or toast $8.99

Edited by MrTwister

Here it ts...

Hungry Homer Breakfast

your mom always told you to eat a good breakfast. well, this is as good as it gets! three eggs- any style, four strips of crispy bacon or three succulent sausage patties with your choice of golden hash browns, home fries or grits, fresh fruit cup or chilled juice, homemade biscuits and gravy or toast $8.99

YUM! YUM!!

Here it ts...

Hungry Homer Breakfast

sounds like the Waffle House ... to bad I'm a vegetarian ..