QUAD Seedings Question

Bravey

Somebody please clarify something .. In QUAD seedin'g s if 2 teams are both undefeated .. is the 1st tie breaker how many teams on their schedule that had 500 records or better ??? If this is true in 4A Quad 1 .. Fulton and Greeneville look to both go 10-0 .. looks like Greeneville may have 4 teams on schedule that will have won at least 50% of games .. and Fulton has 4 now with likelyhood of 2 more .. so if that is case ..Fulton would be #1 seed and Greeneville # 2 seed in Quad 1  ... some have speculated Fulton being moved to Quad 2 .. dont understand how you could move a #1 seed in quad by tiebreaker system to another Quad .... if they TSSAA wanted to take another undefeaten Quad 1 team and move to Quad 2 then it should be the team that was the #2 seed in that Quad.. THis year if team that wins Quad 1 and Quad 2  are both 1 seeds then Quad 2 travels to Quad 1 ... 

Sullivan South could also be undefeated come playoff time. Fulton will not be moved into quad 2. So that would set up potentially the top 3 seeds in quad 1 10-0. Mark my words...state champion is coming from Quad 1. The only way Fulton moves to quad 2 is that 2 more teams from the North East sneak in and I don't see that happening. You are correct this is the odd year so even quads travel for Semi Finals.

By strength of schedule, the more teams that you have beaten with a winning record. Just like it has been forever. Fulton should be a 1 seed and not sure about the other two, Greenville and south. But ask yourself this, Does it really matter? The better team is going to win. This is not pee wee football no more. But I do think the 4a state champs will be from the east.

I'm with Ktown on this what difference does it make. I think we all agree that the State in 4A will come from the East. An even more bold prediction is I give Q1 a 75% chance it will come from that Quad and a 25% chance it will come from Q2. Quarter final round will be Q1 Fulton vs Greenville, Q2 will be Signal Mountain vs Giles County and the rest Q3 Pearl vs White House and Q4 Trez vs Dyersburg. Semis Fulton vs Signal and Pearl vs Trez with Fulton vs Pearl in the finals .....Fulton wins it all!  That's all I got to say about that!