Humboldt at Halls

JungleJim125

Well, I hope the Vikes come out focused & play like they are capable of playing & end the regular season on a strong finish! It's just a couple weeks until playoffs & we need to be clicking on all cylinders & get McLilly some much needed reps before then!!!!

I agree if Mclilly is ready needs to play and touch the ball 20 to 25 times Friday night. Imo he does not need to enter the playoffs without some reps. Mclilly is a tough kid and if he goes back 100% i like Humboldts chances! But Coach stills need to work on the special teams.

Edited by zebra99

Humboldt wins if they throw the ball.  35-14

Well, I hope they come out with some intensity & play for four (4) quarters. We got the talent just all about going out and proving it every Friday night. Humboldt QB passed for over 250 yards last week & should had over 300if it wasn't for a couple dropped passes. So, hopefully we can keep their defense off balanced with the run/passing game & hoping McLilly can play FRIDAY night!!!  Hoping for a injury free football game.

Well, I hope they come out with some intensity & play for four (4) quarters. We got the talent just all about going out and proving it every Friday night. Humboldt QB passed for over 250 yards last week & should had over 300if it wasn't for a couple dropped passes. So, hopefully we can keep their defense off balanced with the run/passing game & hoping McLilly can play FRIDAY night!!!  Hoping for a injury free football game.

Humboldt finally plays 4 quarters tonite the Viking roll tonite in a big way!