East Hamilton vs Rhea

Hey Cocky for breakfast, I might be wrong but I don't believe any of the Rhea posters have predicted an out right win for the Eagles.

Let me be the first: Eagles 24 Canes 21

As far as the Walker Valley game, we laid an egg and lost, no excuses, but the week before the mighty Canes were struggling with the same team in the fourth quarter before pulling away late. Just reminding you.

Go Eagles!!!

I like the attitude! And good point on saying none of us have predicted the win. Is a I've ever said was there are some things we do well that would help us win and I explained those points. I've also give. EH plenty of credit for being a very good team.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry I said continuous pressure. Let me clarify to appease you even though I've already clarified what I meant. By continuous pressure I meant I think we can get 2-3 sacks and 5 hurries for the game. If that happens I'll consider that good continuous pressure.

So sorry I lied been though I clearly defined what I meant by continuous pressure. Good pressure or continuous pressure? Who cares how you define it, I think we'll have success in that aspect of the game? Clear enough or did I lie again?

• So pressure on 1/3 of the pass attempts is "continuous"?

• Words mean things, Bunky.  "Good" and "continuous" don't mean the same thing.  Thus, you never "clearly" defined what you meant.

• And I don't think you will have "continuous" success in that aspect of the game.

• You lied about what you said.  You knew you didn't say "good pressure" and you didn't say anything about "hoping" it would happen.  You were backpedalling.

• Do you want to keep going?

:roflol: You all are cracking me up. The fact of the matter is EH at 7-1 and Rhea County at 7-1 are two good football teams. At 7:30 pm tonight at Bill Horton Field it will come down to who wants this game more. Plain and simple! And with that me being an old Rhea Countian I will pick the Eagles 26-24!

Man, you're right. The Canes were "struggling" to score 56 points. Such a struggle. The struggle was withe the referee's, not Walker Valley.

Ohhh......your one of those ..... a ref whiner. I hope the refs are good to you guys tonight but if you have any complaints go down to the visitors concessions and they will furnish you some cheese to go with your whine.

Hey come to think of it, the Eagles had about 100 yards in penalties in our Walker Valley game, maybe that's why we lost hmmm, nope it was because they scored more points than we did.

Edited by RCfan

Man, you're right. The Canes were "struggling" to score 56 points. Such a struggle. The struggle was withe the referee's, not Walker Valley.

Ohhh......your one of those ..... a ref whiner. I hope the refs are good to you guys tonight but if you have any complaints go down to the visitors concessions and they will furnish you some cheese to go with your whine.

Hey come to think of it, the Eagles had about 100 yards in penalties in our Walker Valley game, maybe that's why we lost hmmm, nope it was because they scored more points than we did.

No whining.  The Canes won.  The ref's were bad.  Plain and simple.   :flower:

• So pressure on 1/3 of the pass attempts is "continuous"?

• Words mean things, Bunky.  "Good" and "continuous" don't mean the same thing.  Thus, you never "clearly" defined what you meant.

• And I don't think you will have "continuous" success in that aspect of the game.

• You lied about what you said.  You knew you didn't say "good pressure" and you didn't say anything about "hoping" it would happen.  You were backpedalling.

• Do you want to keep going?
[/quote

No lying from me sir. Just stated I thought the RC line would keep up pressure an I've also said I hope they get to. If you can't understand that I give up . No more arguing from me as it's getting ridiculous seeing you regurgitate everything I say.

Where's passive getting in on this??? You love a good argument! Lol