East Hamilton vs Rhea

quit using a team you took an L to ss an example....mo one cares of you didn't win!!!!use one of the teams you actually beat the crap out of...and maybe we can believe you....

Again. I was talking to you. It was a returned jab that you threw. Your a bully...... Dish out the jabs but cry like a little girl when someone fights back. Go take your Ritalin.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O I never Bragg about the game because everyone know who got the W..all that matters

Yep, your are 100% correct....... That loss and the 2 before it are pain I will just have to live with. But like I told you before the season starts I will take a. 9-1 record each and every year a long with a deep run in the playoffs even if that loss is to the Owls. The goal is titles and playoff runs, not just beat the Owls, Auburn we are not! Now go get the one thing you want bad a district title! Win @ Cleveland and it all lands in Hooterville....... The glory, woman throwing there bras @ you....... Cheap gas @ mid night oil, 20% discount golf carts...... Free samples @ Hooterville WalMart...... The life size card board cut outs of the Pitbull, full rides to SEC schools. All it takes is a win @ Cleveland..... Go get what is rightly yours!

Yep, your are 100% correct....... That loss and the 2 before it are pain I will just have to live with. But like I told you before the season starts I will take a. 9-1 record each and every year a long with a deep run in the playoffs even if that loss is to the Owls. The goal is titles and playoff runs, not just beat the Owls, Auburn we are not! Now go get the one thing you want bad a district title! Win @ Cleveland and it all lands in Hooterville....... The glory, woman throwing there bras @ you....... Cheap gas @ mid night oil, 20% discount golf carts...... Free samples @ Hooterville WalMart...... The life size card board cut outs of the Pitbull, full rides to SEC schools. All it takes is a win @ Cleveland..... Go get what is rightly yours!

you remember the glory days dont you??#HonoraryOwl.......

Don't forgit the free goat for every man in hooterville  :popcorneater:

as_bmx_goats_630.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll

you remember the glory days dont you??#HonoraryOwl.......

Yes I do....... From about 2001 - 2009 before there was a 5AAA nobody much wanted to play the Owls, are buddies up in Cleveland wanted no part , heck Central stopped playing the Owls, Gate and Benny had to travel to find folks to play. Bradley had to play the Owls was not real pretty, our district took us to all those south Knoxville teams..... It was a lot of fun...... My oldest and I went to Oak Ridge and we beat there brains in, and got my car keyed , it was worth it they all hated our guts! Yea it was fun..... If you cats win this and make a run it will be something you remember a long time. Maybe I will hook up with you I will make you copies of the games .... Benny could coach...... Gate was not to bad, our passing O this year, it's a Benny thing.

Yes I do....... From about 2001 - 2009 before there was a 5AAA nobody much wanted to play the Owls, are buddies up in Cleveland wanted no part , heck Central stopped playing the Owls, Gate and Benny had to travel to find folks to play. Bradley had to play the Owls was not real pretty, our district took us to all those south Knoxville teams..... It was a lot of fun...... My oldest and I went to Oak Ridge and we beat there brains in, and got my car keyed , it was worth it they all hated our guts! Yea it was fun..... If you cats win this and make a run it will be something you remember a long time. Maybe I will hook up with you I will make you copies of the games .... Benny could coach...... Gate was not to bad, our passing O this year, it's a Benny thing.

I followed the Owls  during the Monroe and part of Gate years.....I traveled to Smyrna to see that game....and the waxing Oakland put on us....had no answer for Precious Valentine....Benny and Gate like to run the football.....we had good scat backs...but Oakland had 3 pittbulls..they did not throw at all as I can remember....and beat us at our own game...ground n pound.....and doubled Smith...no sacks that night...

I followed the Owls  during the Monroe and part of Gate years.....I traveled to Smyrna to see that game....and the waxing Oakland put on us....had no answer for Precious Valentine....Benny and Gate like to run the football.....we had good scat backs...but Oakland had 3 pittbulls..they did not throw at all as I can remember....and beat us at our own game...ground n pound.....and doubled Smith...no sacks that night...

Dude, then you know the worst scew job ever at Smyrna, I don't care what anybody says.... Smyrna then went onto kill some punk for the title. I Know for a fact that playoff games are to be officated by refs from different regions, a mix up that caused a last minute ref team to do the game, a ref team from middle Tn.