Mr. Football Nominations for 5A & 6A

SECfighter

how did he do vs CC?

I do not really know how many he ended up with against CC, but if I remember the game right it seemed to me that Hicks (the QB) carried te ball a lot in that game. I even remember looking t a fellow fan and saying Hicks was keeping the ball too much that they ha left some yards on the field, I can remember one play in particular where Fox busted up the middle and had a seam due to CC only going to Hicks but Hicks kept it and only gained about 3 yards on the play. The players I remember standin out in that game were Johnson and Hicks. I dont think Fox had the carries that night that he should have

I do not really know how many he ended up with against CC, but if I remember the game right it seemed to me that Hicks (the QB) carried te ball a lot in that game. I even remember looking t a fellow fan and saying Hicks was keeping the ball too much that they ha left some yards on the field, I can remember one play in particular where Fox busted up the middle and had a seam due to CC only going to Hicks but Hicks kept it and only gained about 3 yards on the play. The players I remember standin out in that game were Johnson and Hicks. I dont think Fox had the carries that night that he should have

I was at that game with my little brother and I remember a few AC fans were talking about why Fox wasn't getting his touches.

I was at that game with my little brother and I remember a few AC fans were talking about why Fox wasn't getting his touches.

Sometimes our coaches overanylize things and try to hard to "outcoach" the other team, we get away from what we are good at. We had the ball 1st and goal at the 9 on one drive and instead of just powering it in we got a little cute, ended up fumbling the snap on 1st down, then ran some weird pass play that was mot open, and ended up fumbling the snap on 3rd down again then had no choice but to roll hicks out on 4th and long and ended up not scoring. We did that on a couple of drives also in the 2nd and 3rd qtr and let CC back in te game and get the momentum. Hard to get that momentum back, but after CC took the lead you might have noticed we went back to our bread and butter and marched right down the field to score. On AC's final scoring drive if I remember right it seems like Fox got some big runs. If we stick to our strength and score on that drive in the 2nd qtr that puts us up 20-0, instead CC scores and it is 13-7. Thats a huge swing in HS football

Josh Malone from Station Camp.

8 Games 40 Receptions 922 Yards 23 TPC 13 TDs

WR Josh Malone 6'3" 190lbs

Station Camp High School

4.4 40yd dash  2nd in state in 200 meters 21.86

#2 Recruit in the State

Selected to US Army All-American Bowl

9 Games

Receptions: 49 Receptions 1047 yards 21.4 YPC 15 TDs

Rushing: 16 Attempts 177 yards 11.1 YPC 1 TD

Not sure stats on punt or kick returns this year but it should rival any one in the state.

Sometimes our coaches overanylize things and try to hard to "outcoach" the other team, we get away from what we are good at. We had the ball 1st and goal at the 9 on one drive and instead of just powering it in we got a little cute, ended up fumbling the snap on 1st down, then ran some weird pass play that was mot open, and ended up fumbling the snap on 3rd down again then had no choice but to roll hicks out on 4th and long and ended up not scoring. We did that on a couple of drives also in the 2nd and 3rd qtr and let CC back in te game and get the momentum. Hard to get that momentum back, but after CC took the lead you might have noticed we went back to our bread and butter and marched right down the field to score. On AC's final scoring drive if I remember right it seems like Fox got some big runs. If we stick to our strength and score on that drive in the 2nd qtr that puts us up 20-0, instead CC scores and it is 13-7. Thats a huge swing in HS football

who does AC play this Friday?