Milan

dmm88

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know coach Williams is there, so Milan people do you guys think he will get the support he needs to build the team into a winner????

Yes, I do. There seems to be a lot of excitement around town for both programs with the experience level the new coaches are bringing. Coach Williams in inheriting some nice talent, so we expect to see winning year one, although probably not at championship levels. I expect to see some nice crowds come out to see what he can do. If it starts out strong, look for crowds to grow as season progresses.

Although the guys are working hard, Milan still has a long way to go boys and girls to turn the programs around.  Boys have lost too many players for various reasons. Girls just don't have developed talent. Hopefully the 2 new coaches can remove the middle school roadblock that has existed for years and start the kids early in basketball like ALL of the surrounding communities. the administration at Milan Middle is horrible when it comes to supporting athletics, other than football.