Region 4a Standings

TC04

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it was in response to the upcoming season, we're well into the season now. I was corrected long before you did it so I don't care anymore. You decided to correct something I said over a month ago, rethink your definition if stupid responses.

You should be used to being corrected.  Assuming once again I have followed all your posts.  Don't care that much for you.  You could have made it simple by saying, "thanks, I have already been correctly informed".  That would have been quicker than being a smart aleck. But I wouldn't expect anything less.

You should be used to being corrected. Assuming once again I have followed all your posts. Don't care that much for you. You could have made it simple by saying, "thanks, I have already been correctly informed". That would have been quicker than being a smart aleck. But I wouldn't expect anything less.

I've been corrected quite a bit and I've corrected as well. As long as I've been posting on here then it's bound to shift both ways. If you don't care for me by what I post then you must not care for the area teams. I've been told quite a few times that I'm somewhat biased toward the teams in the region. I always support the teams in the area and hope they go far because it may not show at RBS but I do take some pride in having quality basketball and football being played in this area. I share my opinion, I'm sorry if you don't care much for me because of that.

I've been corrected quite a bit and I've corrected as well. As long as I've been posting on here then it's bound to shift both ways. If you don't care for me by what I post then you must not care for the area teams. I've been told quite a few times that I'm somewhat biased toward the teams in the region. I always support the teams in the area and hope they go far because it may not show at RBS but I do take some pride in having quality basketball and football being played in this area. I share my opinion, I'm sorry if you don't care much for me because of that.

Not that I care what you posted, responded because of you being misinformed.  Would have responded the same to anyone not just you.  Your posts don't sway one way or another, Read and move on, just didn't care for your response to being correctly informed.  Usually if I am correctly informed I move on, apparently it must be boring over in your district. 

Not that I care what you posted, responded because of you being misinformed. Would have responded the same to anyone not just you. Your posts don't sway one way or another, Read and move on, just didn't care for your response to being correctly informed. Usually if I am correctly informed I move on, apparently it must be boring over in your district.

It wasn't the correction but being explained what a transfer was...

It is boring in 8a, if you've read any of my posts you would know I would prefer being in 7a. Girls basketball at RBS is the only sport benefiting from being in 8a. Outside girls basketball 8a sends the best team to region nearly every year: football, boys basketball, volleyball, baseball, and softball. It's not that I don't mine competition, but most of those sports are dominated by a private school and no one can consistently compete with a Goodpasture or FCS. A couple of years ago Clarkrange finished in 2nd in their district in baseball. I didn't want to kill their spirit because when I was in school and playing baseball Clarkrange and RBS had some very good games against each other so I was tickled to death to see them finish 2nd and competitive in the district

once again, but I told some from Clarkrange what it was going to be like when they went to FCS, because they were just on another level than Jackson County or Monterey. Playing someone like Goodpasture and FCS is unfair and outside football and girls basketball no team will be able to consistently compete with Goodpasture as long as they are in our classification.

It wasn't the correction but being explained what a transfer was...

It is boring in 8a, if you've read any of my posts you would know I would prefer being in 7a. Girls basketball at RBS is the only sport benefiting from being in 8a. Outside girls basketball 8a sends the best team to region nearly every year: football, boys basketball, volleyball, baseball, and softball. It's not that I don't mine competition, but most of those sports are dominated by a private school and no one can consistently compete with a Goodpasture or FCS. A couple of years ago Clarkrange finished in 2nd in their district in baseball. I didn't want to kill their spirit because when I was in school and playing baseball Clarkrange and RBS had some very good games against each other so I was tickled to death to see them finish 2nd and competitive in the district

once again, but I told some from Clarkrange what it was going to be like when they went to FCS, because they were just on another level than Jackson County or Monterey. Playing someone like Goodpasture and FCS is unfair and outside football and girls basketball no team will be able to consistently compete with Goodpasture as long as they are in our classification.

I am sorry, I did not try to upset or offend you.  The C-range transfer is a lot different then the normal transfer.  I agree with all you have said, just didn't understand the attitude.  I understand your stance and appreciate it.  A complete misunderstanding.  Enjoy the season.

• 3 weeks later...

7a

1.  Clarkrange....Lamar found him 3 new ones, I know you JC people will be upset, i just sayin.

2.  Jackson County....Better find a post game to compete with Clarkrange.

3.  Pickett County.......Better young talent but not near enough to get in top 2.

4.  Clay County.......Could get as high as 3 but still not enough to get in top 2.

5.  Monterey.......Without a school, they just trying to hold it together.

8a

1.  Trousdale County....They have the most coming back with best player in the District.

2.  Gordonsville....Won the last two district championship but talent is running out.

3.  Goodpasture......I will be curious to see if they will dominate or be like FCS.

4.  Red Boiling Springs....Time is running our for Larry......they ain't what they use to be.

5.  Watertown.....Need I say more.

6.  Merrol Hyde......Will not win a game.

What do you think?  Comments?  I'm new to this!

So my question to you TC04. What happened to your team?

I've been saying since before the season started that Goodpasture is the clear favorite in the district but won't compete with JC or Crange in the region. As far as those 2 teams go I had Crange pegged to win the district but I've changes my position and I don't believe JC will lose a district game, if they do it will be at Crange...

I've been saying since before the season started that Goodpasture is the clear favorite in the district but won't compete with JC or Crange in the region. As far as those 2 teams go I had Crange pegged to win the district but I've changes my position and I don't believe JC will lose a district game, if they do it will be at Crange...

I'll get back to you after Friday night Swanny.  This game will be all about match ups and coaching.  Can JC guard the "bigs" of C'Range.  Can CR guard Coe and company, who shoot the ball so well on their home floor?  Should be worth the price of admission you should come down and watch the game with us!