Region 4a Standings

TC04

I'll get back to you after Friday night Swanny. This game will be all about match ups and coaching. Can JC guard the "bigs" of C'Range. Can CR guard Coe and company, who shoot the ball so well on their home floor? Should be worth the price of admission you should come down and watch the game with us!

If I didn't have to work I would try and be there, it should be a good game... I'll try and be at the second one. As it is every year this is a possible state championship preview.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Both.... I would say Goodpasture by seasons end will be the 4th best team in the region, the top 3 are in 7a. PC is just a year or 2 away from being very very good.

Is that a correct score?  Watertown over Goodpasture 72-63?  Really?  I guess I must have overlooked Watertown.

Is that a correct score?  Watertown over Goodpasture 72-63?  Really?  I guess I must have overlooked Watertown.

Watertown played good.  They have a good group of young players.  You'll be hearing about Watertown for at least the next two years.  This was Goodpasture's 4th game in 5 days plus they had played Brentwood Academy the night before.  Watertown was the better team Friday and made the plays to win.