Elizabethton (8-1) @ South (9-0)

EHSTrack06

i cant wait for this one. ive been waiting for this one for weeks. Cant wait to visit my old friends at colonial heights first off, but mainly hoping for a great, tight football game. I absolutely love my Greene Devils to death and wouldnt swap them for 3 teams just like them, but let's face it, Us Devil fans have not had any "4th quarter worries" all year. I know they're coming in a few weeks, but its still nice to have to "worry" thru some of the games. The only thing us Devil fans have worried about all year is if anyone would ever score on the first team D and that ended last week.....lol.....Hope to see some of yall up there friday night.....GO DEVILS and best of luck to the REBS and the CLONES

I've been to 2 betsy games and one south game. Betsy has a strong running game, probably best in the area. However, the games I've been to theyve tried to get better at passing at its been mediocre at best. Souths speed is more evident, imo, on defesnse. Betsy won't be able to throw a hitch to the trips and score, or get South to over pursue and have the qb keep it, so what will be their answer on 3rd and 8? South has better players at every position except RB. Betsy banks on thomas to bail them out A LOT. He won't be able to do it enough friday.

I've been to 2 betsy games and one south game. Betsy has a strong running game, probably best in the area. However, the games I've been to theyve tried to get better at passing at its been mediocre at best. Souths speed is more evident, imo, on defesnse. Betsy won't be able to throw a hitch to the trips and score, or get South to over pursue and have the qb keep it, so what will be their answer on 3rd and 8? South has better players at every position except RB. Betsy banks on thomas to bail them out A LOT. He won't be able to do it enough friday.

Like I said in a earlier post they may stop Ethan but if they do they will be the first team to do it.Can't wait till friday.Go Cyclones

Interesting insight, SGHS.  I haven't seen either this year, but I tend to think you may be on to something.

If I make it to this game, how early to get a seat?

Where to park if I don't want to stay an hour after the game ends?  :motorbike:

Who's buying me a hotdog and a pop?  :hungry:

How early should I take my heart medication?  :shock:

(I have a couple games to choose from on Friday. ;)

1. I'm getting there right at 6 I hope, even then I probably won't be able to find a decent seat.

2. It sounds weird but parking a decent way away makes it easier to get out and avoid pedestrians.

3. I'm a poor college kid so not me

4. Probably before the band takes the field for Pre-Game lol

5. If the choice comes down tothis or DB/SH..if SH is still injury ridden it won't be a good game as both those teams have had underwhelming season. South/EHS is the game to see

Edited by EHSTrack06

South has better players everywhere except RB.. Now that's going on a limb.