Elizabethton (8-1) @ South (9-0)

EHSTrack06

So when has South blown out a team that was comparable to EHS?

Jamboree: 21-0 within the first 6 minutes.

Not only am I going to say LOL Im going to say ROFLMAO with 10 !!!

There will be no blowout by either side. As much as I would love to say Betsy by 40 I would be a idiot to think it. 

Edited by Woodby30

Any unbiased person who has seen these two play, especially against common opponents, knows that South is at least two TDs better. Not saying it might not be close early, but after they rail in Thomas and go up a few scores, it's gonna be a long night for the otherwise mediocre cyclones. Very conservative 31-17 Rebs

Edited by JohnnyMox

Any unbiased person who has seen these two play, especially against common opponents, knows that South is at least two TDs better. Not saying it might not be close early, but after they rail in Thomas and go up a few scores, it's gonna be a long night for the otherwise mediocre cyclones. Very conservative 31-17 Rebs

Ok common opponents

TN High South 37- Tn High 27     Eliz 35 Tn High 13

Boone South South 42- Boone 14    Eliz 35 Boone 0

So you get that from where?

Sullivan south 42-0 over North

Elizabethton 51-23 over North

Sullivan south 68-0 over Unicoi

Elizabethton 42-7 over Unicoi

That's where. After 28, Betsy falls off BIG.

after 28 betsy switches it up duh No need scoring in the 70's

Unicoi for instance 1 score the 2nd half. Do you think they just all of a sudden forget how to play?.

Edited by Woodby30

You need to ask Tn High and Science Hill 312 yds and 240 yds respectively about railing in Thomas. NOBODY has been able to stop him!!!   C'MON MAN!!! south will soon find out how mediocre the CYCLONES are. Good luck and we'll be seein ya friday night.

GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after 28 betsy switches it up duh No need scoring in the 70's

Unicoi for instance 1 score the 2nd half. Do you think they just all of a sudden forget how to play?.

I was referring to Thomas...as in #28. South keys on him. Forces 9 or 12 (either way) to throw the rock. And it's all over from there.

the TSSAA has got to figure this crap out...NO WAY IN H...E....double hockey sticks...should greeneville be a 2 seed....that said, why wouldnt they put fulton in quad 2, that way you have the matchup everyone wants in the semis......Devils vs falcons...to see either of these teams eliminated in round 2 or 3 would just suck..but oh well, i guess only i can be biased towards my greene team...we're good enough to win at home or on the road....as for the sullyS betsy game, cant wait for this one...im giving up seeing my devils squeak out a 60 point win over the gap to come relax and watch this one.....im picking South, only because they are home. if on a neutral site, i'd pick betsy.

I was referring to Thomas...as in #28. South keys on him. Forces 9 or 12 (either way) to throw the rock. And it's all over from there.

Ahhh you think we cant score without Thomas even though we Beat Johnson Co 38-0 WIthout him. Which south beat 41-14 after a 21-7 half.    And we also beat lets see North 51-23 without Thomas which Ill save you some trouble south beat 43-0.      So I get it those games were just lucky games. And we have no chance. i understand entirely. Yes Thomas is a big part of the game. He is a heck of a player. ANd he will eat teams up. Just like you said these teams know hes coming. But for some reason none have stopped him I just do not get it. But I am sure south will be able too. And like you said the 94 points in 2 games with out him means nothing once that happens.

the TSSAA has got to figure this crap out...NO WAY IN H...E....double hockey sticks...should greeneville be a 2 seed....that said, why wouldnt they put fulton in quad 2, that way you have the matchup everyone wants in the semis......Devils vs falcons...to see either of these teams eliminated in round 2 or 3 would just suck..but oh well, i guess only i can be biased towards my greene team...we're good enough to win at home or on the road....as for the sullyS betsy game, cant wait for this one...im giving up seeing my devils squeak out a 60 point win over the gap to come relax and watch this one.....im picking South, only because they are home. if on a neutral site, i'd pick betsy.

I agree they need to fi a lot of things. I disagree everyone wants to see a fulton greeneville game. Thats probablly just the greeneville fulton fans.:)

Edited by Woodby30