Elizabethton (8-1) @ South (9-0)

EHSTrack06

I think I know why you might be pulling for Betsy because it might get those Greene devils a number 2 seed.

well....duh!!!!! It's not your pretty face and winning personality. And unless Fulton or Greeneville get beat, It WILL guarantee a 2 seed

Edited by barb

Here is why.

I have quad 1 Like this after this week and my predictions on next week. Here will be the teams I see who will be playoff eligible and eligible for quad 1.Who knows where they will put them.

Fulton. Greeneville, Carter, Catholic, Elizabethton. Sullivan South, Scott Co, Unicoi co.Possible Claibourne.

Here is a scenario Grainger plays Claibourne.  I believe Grainger is in win or lose. however If claibourne wins I believe they both are in with 4 wins.

Unicoi should beat Central.

Also TSSAA has Chattanoga Central in with 4 wins as of last week. I can only find them winning 3 games?? Not sure what was up with that.

My Prediction:

Same as 3 weeks ago for quad 1

You will see 

Greeneville, Elizabethton, South,Carter, Scott co, Grainger, Claibourne, Unicoi, 

This only if Claibourne beats Grainger and Unicoi Central.  

Which will of course give greeneville a 1 Seed. as bad as I hat to admit that lol

I believe Fulton will be moved instead of Scott for one reason.. It will be a chance for TSSAA to try to eliminate some talent from quad 1 and disperse it to Quad 2. and a attempt to half balance the bracket. 

Edited by Woodby30

So I'm a counselor at a local camp and I'm here for a fall retreat. One of my friends and fellow counselors plays football for Johnson county. He told me he feels ehs will roll over south. He said that jc could have won it but they quit the 2nd half and came out flat. It was apparently like 14-7 at halftime. He said they have a small line and their biggest line was maybe 6'1" 185. He said their bread and butter was the passing game though. He said their line was their weakest aspect. I just found this interesting. My friend also caught his first td of the season in the fitat half aginst south

Edited by EHSTrack06

South did play flat against Johnson County but if i'm not mistaken it was 28-7 (JC scored with 4 seconds left in the second) after the first half not 14 to 7 and JC's score came courtesy of a qb sneak after South committed two untimely penalties (late hit out of bounds and then a 15 yd facemask penalty).  South substituted early and often and had 3 two way starters out the entire game.  I think it will be a close game and really don't look for either team to "roll over" the other. I promise you South will not play flat against Betsy.