Sequoyah @ Sweetwater

ron59

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs are playing very well heading into the playoff season, the defense is really putting a hurt on offenses, even their second team members are flying to the ball.  The offense is clicking on all cylinders.  There are so many threats offensively, I just don't this going well for Sweetwater, but on the other hand I haven't seen them lately.  GO CHIEFS!!

Based on how the Chiefs have been playing (especially on defense) I believe Chiefs roll Friday, and could have a rematch with DeKalb in the first round in Madisonville! Go Chiefs!!!!!

It's sure looking like Sequoyah will get a rematch with Dekalb County. Totally different DC team this season, we lost alot from last season.

It's sure looking like Sequoyah will get a rematch with Dekalb County. Totally different DC team this season, we lost alot from last season.

Hey DC, kinda the opposite for the Chiefs, we basically have the same team, minus a couple of folks.  The more I look at the scenarios, its looks like you guys may be coming to Sequoyah country, but there is one which would send Sequoyah to quad 1 and then make you guys the 4 seed.  If Claiborne beats Grainger, it will just get crazy from there...