5aaa READY FOR THE POSTSEASON ? THOUGHTS....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to CHATTAOWL AND HIS CANES!! YOU GUYS TOOK CARE OF BUSINESS......i WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR WHINING ANYMORE......I WANT TO WHINE SOOO  BAD!!!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS JOHNNY HAD A FIELD DAY IN THE AIR WITH 507......COULDNT STOP THAT.....WE STOP THE RUN....ONLY 18 RUSH YDS......WE HAD 2 TDS CALLED BACK ...... AND A HOST OF PENALTIES THAT I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN THE 12-116.....DEFENSE GAVE UP ALOT OF BIG PLAYS BUT MADE BIG PLAYS WITH 3 DEFENSIVE TDS..ONE WAS CALLED BACK....I FEEL GOOD ABOUT GRINDING IT OUT AND NEVER GIVING UP DESPITE THE YELLOW FLAGS.....ON TO THE NEXT ROUND

Dang, you're complaining once again about yellow flags?  Have you ever considered that since Ooltewah has so many flags every week, it could be attributable to their game discipline?  Nahhhh....surely not!  :rolleyes:

Dang, you're complaining once again about yellow flags?  Have you ever considered that since Ooltewah has so many flags every week, it could be attributable to their game discipline?  Nahhhh....surely not!  :rolleyes:

sir....are you ready for the post season???? that other crap you speak dont mean one blitznbuck to me.....sir..... :arrow:

YEA....TELL THAT TO MY BUDDIES ON HERE AND YOU GET ACCUSED OF WHINING.....

We do our share of penalties .... I will not deny that ..... but when the ref has the flag in his hand ...BEFORE ... the ball is snapped ...... and then just throws it to try and change the outcome of the game ....... it is NOT WHINING !!!!  But ... that has been the way @McMinn Co for a LONG time ..... FACT !!!!