JCM Cougars

specialed

I have seen jcm play a few times. Jcm has a ton of athletes but all the athletes are nothing without coaching. Jcm has one of the WORST coaching staffs i have ever seen

What make them the worst coaching satff?  Do you even know the coaching staff?  That's what I thought....you're an ignorant poster on Coach T.  First of all they have a very solid coaching staff.  To be able to bring the kids together and play football after all of the adversity surrounding the program speaks volumes.  Guys like you should go to the "Wizard" and buy a brain.

I have seen jcm play a few times. Jcm has a ton of athletes but all the athletes are nothing without coaching. Jcm has one of the WORST coaching staffs i have ever seen

Wow, just found out something very interesting about you, TheWoods95.  You not only are an ignorant post but a coward.  You just created your account this morning at 9:35, probably to just make that ignorant comment.  I shouldn't be surprised, though.  Ignorant people say and do ignorant things.

What make them the worst coaching satff?  Do you even know the coaching staff?  That's what I thought....you're an ignorant poster on Coach T.  First of all they have a very solid coaching staff.  To be able to bring the kids together and play football after all of the adversity surrounding the program speaks volumes.  Guys like you should go to the "Wizard" and buy a brain.

i know that your on the staff and have a player on the team (HAYWOOD) i know that yall play no defense at all and its not the players they are very good athletes but are not coached up when its week 9 and the center has a bad snap every 3-4 snaps its coaching i guess the players decide to go for it on 4th and 20 on there own side of field ???????

Wow, just found out something very interesting about you, TheWoods95.  You not only are an ignorant post but a coward.  You just created your account this morning at 9:35, probably to just make that ignorant comment.  I shouldn't be surprised, though.  Ignorant people say and do ignorant things.

ignorant lol i have a son on team as well im just saying what everyone that has seen us play say. Ask someone about JCM 99% of the time you get this response They have lots of talent but are not disciplined. Only game this year where we had coaching advanced was fayette ware and not by much. Coach Taylor is over his head 

ignorant lol i have a son on team as well im just saying what everyone that has seen us play say. Ask someone about JCM 99% of the time you get this response They have lots of talent but are not disciplined. Only game this year where we had coaching advanced was fayette ware and not by much. Coach Taylor is over his head 

If you have a problem with Coach Taylor why don't you be a man and talk to him.  I do not coach for JCM so you are wrong there.  Only one person that visit this site know my identity.  So rather than bash the coaches why not support them.  That is just lame.

If you have a problem with Coach Taylor why don't you be a man and talk to him.  I do not coach for JCM so you are wrong there.  Only one person that visit this site know my identity.  So rather than bash the coaches why not support them.  That is just lame.

sure you dont i would call you out but ill leave names out but i bet that last loss we got stung you hard 

Sounds like bitterness...you may be closer to the staff than I suspected.  I will figure out who you are the more you post. 

sure you dont i would call you out but ill leave names out but i bet that last loss we got stung you hard 

why would one loss sting harder than the others to me...a loss is a loss, you only prove my point by making these ignorant posts......mistaken identity big time.  Make sure you read my replies.

ED!!!! glad to see that ur back

Wood!!! u are correct...sorry ed...

and finally...westview scrimmaged jcm right b4 the season...and thats part of the reason jcm has had the season that they have had...westview is the team that ended their QB and best players season...with him...jcm wins another 2 games...maybe 3...without him...u get what u got right now

westview dominated that scrimmage from what i understand and they have clearly improved...jcm has a lot more ground to make up

ED!!!! glad to see that ur back

Wood!!! u are correct...sorry ed...

and finally...westview scrimmaged jcm right b4 the season...and thats part of the reason jcm has had the season that they have had...westview is the team that ended their QB and best players season...with him...jcm wins another 2 games...maybe 3...without him...u get what u got right now

westview dominated that scrimmage from what i understand and they have clearly improved...jcm has a lot more ground to make up

I don't know about dominated the scrimmaged...they did win the scrimmage though.  What a lot of people are overlooking is the fact that JCM is a 3A team in a 4A district and a 4A schedule.  I just saying, playing in the 3A playoffs may get interesting for opposing teams.

I don't know about dominated the scrimmaged...they did win the scrimmage though.  What a lot of people are overlooking is the fact that JCM is a 3A team in a 4A district and a 4A schedule.  I just saying, playing in the 3A playoffs may get interesting for opposing teams.

Why is it that when inner city programs have good players, they are just labeled as "good athletes", heck they're good football players.  Coaches of inner city teams are always made out to sound incompetent and the team not disciplined.  DHStennis I've even seen this about your Crusaders, why, I ask.