JCM Cougars

specialed

Noah might have heard more, but from the few players I have spoken with they are focused on the upcoming game against Dyersburg.  Get past that one and then look at who we will meet in the 1st round.  For my part, I hope it is Westview.  We have played them once this season and we lost that match but I think we can take them this time.  This is only my opinon not that of the team.

Noah might have heard more, but from the few players I have spoken with they are focused on the upcoming game against Dyersburg.  Get past that one and then look at who we will meet in the 1st round.  For my part, I hope it is Westview.  We have played them once this season and we lost that match but I think we can take them this time.  This is only my opinon not that of the team.

Can you tell me something about Westview, what they are good at,weakness's, stuff like that!

alltime,

SGC went to Martin on Sept. 6 to play Westview and they beat us 34-13.  They play at the UTM stadium which has an artificial turf.  My son said it was "weird" running on it.  If you have to play there it might make a small difference.  The Westview team was, and still is, good.  They are on the larger size -- not huge but not little either.  They ran the ball well.  As best as I can remember, they had a little difficulty defending the pass.  If JCM meets Westview they will have a fight on their hands.  Not much info but it's the best I can recall.

If we play Westview we can give them a challenge for sure. The defense needs to find away to stop Hunter Beal, and with Lowery at QB now we can play in the air for sure. Thenprojkem last time was we scored on the opening drive, and then proceeded to underestimate the chargers. I also hope it's Westview since that's the closest so there will be more support

If we play Westview we can give them a challenge for sure. The defense needs to find away to stop Hunter Beal, and with Lowery at QB now we can play in the air for sure. Thenprojkem last time was we scored on the opening drive, and then proceeded to underestimate the chargers. I also hope it's Westview since that's the closest so there will be more support

Guys if you want to talk about other subjects, please start your own topic.  This is a topic on JCM.  Thanks for your cooperation :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

alltime,

SGC went to Martin on Sept. 6 to play Westview and they beat us 34-13. They play at the UTM stadium which has an artificial turf. My son said it was "weird" running on it. If you have to play there it might make a small difference. The Westview team was, and still is, good. They are on the larger size -- not huge but not little either. They ran the ball well. As best as I can remember, they had a little difficulty defending the pass. If JCM meets Westview they will have a fight on their hands. Not much info but it's the best I can recall.

Thanks buddy!

Thank you Noah! Edited by alltime