JCM Cougars

specialed

I don't know about dominated the scrimmaged...they did win the scrimmage though. What a lot of people are overlooking is the fact that JCM is a 3A team in a 4A district and a 4A schedule. I just saying, playing in the 3A playoffs may get interesting for opposing teams.

Didn't JCM play in pretty much the same district last yr and got beat by 20 or more pts by Camden in the 1st rd last yr Edited by alltime

why would one loss sting harder than the others to me...a loss is a loss, you only prove my point by making these ignorant posts......mistaken identity big time.  Make sure you read my replies.

wow this is to funny someone calls you out now you say your not who you are bet you dont post again till after 5-6 cause you are at practice 

Edited by TheWood95

Why is it that when inner city programs have good players, they are just labeled as "good athletes", heck they're good football players.  Coaches of inner city teams are always made out to sound incompetent and the team not disciplined.  DHStennis I've even seen this about your Crusaders, why, I ask.

lol this is funny ive never heard anyone say that about liberty, and im not saying the boys are not good im not blaming them at all its the coaches that are incompetent and lack discipline, from the stands you cant tell who is in charge of this team what coach is doing what just looks like a bunch of mess, you swap northside liberty heck even southside coaches with your team they would be coached way better 

I don't know about dominated the scrimmaged...they did win the scrimmage though.  What a lot of people are overlooking is the fact that JCM is a 3A team in a 4A district and a 4A schedule.  I just saying, playing in the 3A playoffs may get interesting for opposing teams.

what is tca 2a and they came to the rock and slapped us around on our homecoming classification has nothing to do with being a good team 

Why is it that when inner city programs have good players, they are just labeled as "good athletes", heck they're good football players.  Coaches of inner city teams are always made out to sound incompetent and the team not disciplined.  DHStennis I've even seen this about your Crusaders, why, I ask.

to a degree...i get what ur saying...however im not sure i want to try and put it into words

i will say...many teams view liberty as just loaded with athletes...and we are...and over the year we have lost our fair share of games because we lack discipline at times...ie...holding calls and false starts...offsides

not so much of that this year...unless fans were privilidged to watch the covington game

they can call us athletes...i dont much care...because we are almost always better than teams in our classification and the scores tend to go in our favor playing 4a squads...

...i tend to think positive and go with...ok our guys could play basketball, run track, play soccer and be competitive...and we are...thats the definition of an athlete to me...they can do a lot of things and be fairly successful

Edited by dhstennis

JCM - Will have to out athlete whoever they play!

Liberty - Are good at what they do with the athletes they have, but will lose when faced with similar athletes or better coaching cause they are not going to do anything else!

North Side - Will have to be beat physically cause they will always have the advantage when it comes down to X's and O's!

Southside- Who knows?

Liberty - Are good at what they do with the athletes they have, but will lose when faced with similar athletes or better coaching cause they are not going to do anything else!

North Side - Will have to be beat physically cause they will always have the advantage when it comes down to X's and O's!

Southside- Who knows?

+1000

Southside- Who knows?

NS's 130 yards of offense...with 48 yards coming on 1 play...now thats definitely better xs and os huh???  liberty kicked the indians butts all night long...u should thank our freshman qb for ur other 2 scores...1 int for a td and another taken all the way down to the 1...tackled by a freshman qb...nice