JCM Cougars

specialed

ok you must be happy with a 4-6 record with our wins coming vs teams that  combined have won 7 games and lost 33 we have not beat 1 team that will make playoffs. Our kids are better than that We just need the right group of men leading them 

oh so you have no faith that JCM will win tonight....sounds like you are part of the problem not the solution, now go wrap an ankle....lol

ladies and gentlemen..."THE BEST OF SPECIALED"

will they still be called "the show" at 4-6 or 3-7???

eds response to my prediction of district standings b4 the season

I don't know where you are getting your info from about JCM but it is so far off the mark.  The studs don't have to play both ways there is plenty of talent and the change in coaching staff has actually enhanced the situation.  The team has embraced Coach Taylor and is 100% behind him.  You are on the outside looking in, JCM is stacked and will win this district going away.  The defense is very much improved and will hold their own against all district opponents.  JCM will win district and the rest will fall in line.  Don't be surprised if Haywood take 2nd.

I think JCM spoil the new stadium celebration for the Trojans. JCM not only win this game but their District.

JCM
Liberty
Ripley
Covington
J. Northside
Haywood

i was under the impression that dyersburg was suppose to be very good this season...

i have seen no reason to believe that jcm has jumped the .500 hurdle...they havent tackled anyone in 3 or 4 years...

dburg wins it but the offense should be pretty fun to see

Memphis Trezevant totally out ran, out hit , out everything a Dyersburg team in the  playoffs last year.  Dyersburg was a fast team themselves last year.  This year not so fast and JCM is the same kind of team Trezevant was last year, but have a way better passing game,  Playing on turf won't help Dyersburg but JCM speed will be too much for the Trojans.  My prediction JCM 30  Dyersburg 14

Well that makes 2 fired up teams, do you not think the trash being posted on here by you and others, is not on JCM board.  They are chomping at the bit to get over there.  The pressure will be all on Dyersburg.  New turf, the whole town watching, JCM not bringing a "scrub" team to town, trash talking, and you may lose the game....what will all the boosters think, what will the parents think, what will the town think, all that money means high expectations.  JCM has no worries cause they started from the bottom and now they are here.  When Dyersburg fall behind, the doubt will creep in and JCM will not back off.  Put that on your board and play with anger, God have mercy on you cause JCM wil not

best one ever

:angry:

This has got to be the worst post ever on Coach T.....the No. 9 ranked team in 3A getting blown out by a depleted Dyersburg team...REALLY?  This isn't even worth commenting on.

and yet he commented

I called this one pretty accurate.  Rodney Clark, Jr rushed for almost 200 yards and the JCM defense is definitely rolling now.  The team is getting stronger each week.  Don't be surprised by a JCM victory over Liberty this Friday.  Liberty has mad respect for JCM, that may be why they held the Bush kid out against MUS, so he can be healthier this week.  They will need him against a hard hitting Cougar defense.  Liberty is stout on defense also but won't be able to hold the Cougars scoreless but without a passing game Liberty will have trouble finding the endzone.  JCM wins this one.

31-0 liberty...with 2 passing tds over 60 yards...

more to come concerning this current thread

Edited by dhstennis

THE BEST OF SPECIALED cont...

Yeah, with all the "wait and see" posts, we only are headed to the playoffs after nearly everyone was saying we wouldn't make, even with all the injuries and coaching changes JCM is in the playoffs.  You ever heard, shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll hit a star.  Think on it.  So as you see my predictions are right on schedule, sucka!!

1st...everyone said u wouldnt win the district...nothing about the playoffs...jcm is presently 1-3 in the district

2ndly...its shoot for the stars and if u miss ull hit the moon...stars are farther away than the moon ED...ur not the sharpest knife in the cookie jar are u...see what i did there

and ur predictions...as ive shown...are nowhere near close...but mine are

Tradertwo, three or whatever, you don't want to trade barbs with me, I'll make you the laughing stock of this board.

thats what im doing right now ED :popcorneater:

From what I can recall both were at JCM at one time...but left, hmmmm

regarding tab and hook leaving jcm...

both have also had deep runs into the playoffs since leaving happy valley havent they...and jcm hasnt been the same since they left...thats the point that was made

You don't know that Chester County is in the playoffs and Ripley still have a chance.  Wow .....you been wrapping too many ankles.

1st...chester is in because they have to be as a district runner up...they are not a top 32 team in 4a...theyre ranked 40th...out of 51...

and ripley getting in just speaks to the strength of 15aa as all teams would make the postseason...has nothing to do with jcm...and they have to beat liberty to get in...could happen but maybe not

Well I think you've wrap your last ankle for JCM...busted!!!

and lastly ED...pretty sure u got the wrong guy here...but i would give anything to see u say something to his face...just to watch him smack u around...but u wouldnt do that...ud go hide behind a whole bunch of ppl accusing someone of something they didnt do

also...u and ur coaching staff dont get to pick who wraps ur teams ankles...u certainly dont have the authority to get rid of him...and more importantly than that...ive spoken to him b4 and hes always goin on and on about how nice the kids are and how ppl dont give them a fair shot and how much he enjoys working with them...so to say that he would get on here and bad mouth the cougar program...i dont see it at all...thats not him

wood said he had a son on the team...the guy u speak of has a son who isnt old enough to walk...so U!!! get ur facts straight

once again DHSTENNIS shuts the thread down...cause THATS!!! what i do!!!

Edited by dhstennis

THE BEST OF SPECIALED cont...

1st...everyone said u wouldnt win the district...nothing about the playoffs...jcm is presently 1-3 in the district

2ndly...its shoot for the stars and if u miss ull hit the moon...stars are farther away than the moon ED...ur not the sharpest knife in the cookie jar are u...see what i did there

and ur predictions...as ive shown...are nowhere near close...but mine are

thats what im doing right now ED :popcorneater:

regarding tab and hook leaving jcm...

both have also had deep runs into the playoffs since leaving happy valley havent they...and jcm hasnt been the same since they left...thats the point that was made

1st...chester is in because they have to be as a district runner up...they are not a top 32 team in 4a...theyre ranked 40th...out of 51...

and ripley getting in just speaks to the strength of 15aa as all teams would make the postseason...has nothing to do with jcm...and they have to beat liberty to get in...could happen but maybe not

and lastly ED...pretty sure u got the wrong guy here...but i would give anything to see u say something to his face...just to watch him smack u around...but u wouldnt do that...ud go hide behind a whole bunch of ppl accusing someone of something they didnt do

also...u and ur coaching staff dont get to pick who wraps ur teams ankles...u certainly dont have the authority to get rid of him...and more importantly than that...ive spoken to him b4 and hes always goin on and on about how nice the kids are and how ppl dont give them a fair shot and how much he enjoys working with them...so to say that he would get on here and bad mouth the cougar program...i dont see it at all...thats not him

wood said he had a son on the team...the guy u speak of has a son who isnt old enough to walk...so U!!! get ur facts straight

once again DHSTENNIS shuts the thread down...cause THATS!!! what i do!!!

i dont wrap ankles i have kid on team and its not hard to call the coach out that also helps the special needs kids at the school AKA specialed and the only reason you got the job was because your son transferred from Haywood to JCM all you are doing is riding his coat tail

Edited by TheWood95