Ben Bowers... on Lebanon Baseball

Guest batterup

Guest batterup

I would like to say thank you to our Assistant Coach Ben Bowers... he helps keep our baseball building here at Lebanon High School looking great at all times and picks up our balls after we get through with them. Coach Bowers always has a nice joke for us and usually puts them on the poles in the baseball building. And Benny always knows what the plan is for today cause he has his VERY SPECIAL calender in his locker. Right now he is at Walter J. Baird student teaching the little ankle bitters, we hope that he finds a new buddy quick cause it's not as fun when he is down and out. Even though Ol' Benny works at a different school right now, he still manages to get to practice only 15-20 minutes AFTER we have already started our practice and he always parks his nice GREEN truck were everyone can see it. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP... WE LOVE YA BENNY!!!

WITH LOVE,

THE LEBANON HIGH BASEBALL TEAM

:D

[Edited by nnorris21 on 11-4-02 9:21P]

Guest trueballin11

from what i see this Bowers guy has a bright future ahead of him and he could go places.

good luck coach and remember who the best study hall teacher of all time was.( you should never have left it, you were great)

Guest batterup

ok, i believe this is bowers or one of his little buddies he used to live with... but about the little league thing, i believe you need to steer clear of those comments, some of these boys might take offense to that. And shouldn't say anything to nick about his dad since he hasn't seen him for the past 2 years... yeah, i would say stay hot bowers to but that is kinda a mean thing to say don't ya think.

Guest trueballin11

well well well, sounds like someone has stepped on some toes and made this thing personal. maybe someone should have checked their "history" before they said something!

Guest theyankeclipper

ha ha, hey bradshaw, i was just wondering if you needed some help getting your foot out of your mouth. I believe that trueballin11 (one of your boys, i think) hits the nail on the head when he said you should have done you "HISTORY" work. I figured a man in your position and all your "knowledge" in that area, you would have been on top of your game. But i guess it's hard for any Lebanon Basketball Coach to be on top of their game with your own players on here dawgin ya man. Whad be up wid dat homie. WORD! Well give me a shout, if you need some help, but tell me where you are since i "really ain't from around here!" :o

this lebanon sports, one snot nosed punk player jokes about some hardworking underpaid coach and before you know it there are 30 post about nothing. give it a rest guys , Coach Bowers is one of the best and you are very lucky to have him for next to nothing. Learn from him while you have the chance, You can start by shutting your mouth . ;)

Leave it up to the current coach to bring up a former one, that was not to mention more addiquitly equiped to handle his ball team. And as far as coach Bowers being a good ball coach i would have to agree even though he is at another school he is still here EVERYDAY. So now let's try to find something more interesting to talk about, and be adults about it!