Cherokee @ Anderson County 1st round

Mav4life

Ohhh, ok. Still strange to me. I guess because as a longtime OR fan i'm just so used to his name being synonymous with Central football. Just strange to me.

Central has a chance now to do the right thing and welcome him back along with a new coach. Maybe make him Coach Emeritus or something.

I enjoyed the game tonight when we made a game of it. Too much of your OL and Fox for us to contend for 4 quarters. I loved your PA announcer. Good luck next week against South Doyle. I did question why Fox played any at the end of the game (the last 6 minutes) while being injured. Your coach had nothing to gain at that point but if he'd got hurt again you had a lot to lose. I hope he has a speedy recovery and you're at full strength next week.

Fox will be fine. Twisted his ankle a little. Final stats for tonight 25 carries, 230 yards, 5 TDs and the fumble...he was already down and getting up. Refs played that one. Now at 219 carries 2449 yards, 29 TDs 11.18 yds. per carry. Still any questions about what The Fox says?

Edited by Foxman43

Fox will be fine. Twisted his ankle a little. Final stats for tonight 25 carries, 230 yards, 5 TDs and the fumble...he was already down and getting up. Refs played that one. Now at 219 carries 2449 yards, 29 TDs 11.18 yds. per carry. Still any questions about what The Fox says?

He had me at 2000 :) He is great no doubt about that. He is the best. Good job Matt........no questions here.

I enjoyed the game tonight when we made a game of it. Too much of your OL and Fox for us to contend for 4 quarters. I loved your PA announcer. Good luck next week against South Doyle. I did question why Fox played any at the end of the game (the last 6 minutes) while being injured. Your coach had nothing to gain at that point but if he'd got hurt again you had a lot to lose. I hope he has a speedy recovery and you're at full strength next week.

That announcer is very good isn't he. Hope y'all enjoyed the hospitality. Good luck next year.

I agree on running Fox at the end. Only thing I can think is they wanted him to get confidence on it. ?? But it's scary when the game is well in the can.

That announcer is very good isn't he. Hope y'all enjoyed the hospitality. Good luck next year.

I agree on running Fox at the end. Only thing I can think is they wanted him to get confidence on it. ?? But it's scary when the game is well in the can.

Fox was in the game with 6 minutes to go?? I mean I understand a kid wanting to be in and doing what he can do for his team but come on now... The game is in hand...let him rest! Unless there is an agenda...