Scott Co (7-3) @ Elizabethton (9-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stadium situation sounds a lot like Science Hill at old memorial. I said it before. EHS deserves a new stadium. I think I asked a couple of months ago but can't remember. There is room to the right of the school for a stadium correct? Not to get off topic. I don't see Scott staying close in this one.

Yes there is plenty of room to the right side of school and it will be a great place for it to go.Rebel I am pulling for South and I believe they will win against Carter and I was inpressed with South QB and talked to him after game and he seems to be a good kid.I would love to see us play again and Fridays game was one of the best high school games I've watched.

Yes there is plenty of room to the right side of school and it will be a great place for it to go.Rebel I am pulling for South and I believe they will win against Carter and I was inpressed with South QB and talked to him after game and he seems to be a good kid.I would love to see us play again and Fridays game was one of the best high school games I've watched.

Thanks for the comments lawnman...it was a great game, of course I would have liked a different outcome. I will be pulling for the cyclones next week as well! I don't personally know QB Wieger, but have heard nothing but good things about this young man as well. BTW I was impressed with the EHS kids as well. Great crowd and atmosphere at Death Valley! Looking for many more games like this one in the future. Good luck against Scott and beyond. 

Edited by 83SouthRebel

Friday at South was one of the most intense games I have ever saw at that level! And when they shook hands you could see the respect both teams have for each other! That's a game you hate to see either team lose! I feel they both became better teams Friday. But I feel Carter and Scott co. will test both teams after that emotional roller coaster last week! I feel both South and EHS start slow then pile it on at the end!

Thanks for the comments lawnman...it was a great game, of course I would have liked a different outcome. I will be pulling for the cyclones next week as well! I don't personally know QB Wieger, but have heard nothing but good things about this young man as well. BTW I was impressed with the EHS kids as well. Great crowd and atmosphere at Death Valley! Looking for many more games like this one in the future. Good luck against Scott and beyond.

I'm sure there will be many more good games between these two teams and the best of luck in the future.

I agree our field stinks! But you have to say the paint job on the field and end zones tops any in east tn, those guys put in about 6 or 7 hrs every Friday to lipstick the pig!

I think they do awesome job on end zones with what they have to work with, it makes the kids feel like they are special to see something different there every week

I predict the crowd will be low and I am talking about the EHS fans. The Unicoi game was a ghost town because it was cold and it will be cold this week. EHS has a lot of bandwagon fans and a lot show up early in the year and then no show late when the games count. Ofcourse the ones on here are there so I am preaching to the choir I guess.

Edited by Tab

I feel that Etown will pack the stands as usual. Every game has been packed this year. A lot of people come for our great band also. If we make it past Scott, I expect a lot of folks will be traveling to Greeneville next week!

The band one state again Saturday so I say the stands will be packed.