Scott Co (7-3) @ Elizabethton (9-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott should've won this. Turnovers killed us and so did penalties and why in the world did we not throw the middle rail to our big tall #86. Weve scored on that everytime we ran that this year. We never went to it once. Its common sense! The middle was open all night! We didn't force one turnover. We showed up part of the time. It was a sloppy game. They couldn't stop us but we ended up shooting ourselves in the foot. I believe people under estimate us. We might even be the better team. Playing Alcoa CAK and Catholic makes us a better team! We've seen adversity many times this year.

Eh. If ehs plays to their standard thus game would still be ehs winning. The team u all played tonight...I doubt 1 person fan or not would say u saw the real elizabethton football team. Either way it was a good game. Scott has some good running game though

I'm sure but Scott didn't show up either. Stats show it. 3 hours on the road kinda showed up too. You under estimate my friend. If both teams played mistake free football... this one goes either way. They are 2 very evenly matched teams. 9-1 vs 7-3 means nothing. We come from 2 totally different areas. You can't judge by that. A state champion has came out of Scotts district ever since the around 2000. Not taking anything away from Betsy. They were the better team tn but Scott's seen it all. Nothing new. None of our people expected a blow out. We expected a tough game and that's exactly what it was. There is no proof of this being a blow out. That's all theory. Orgeon thought they were #1 too till they was exposed from a quality opponent. Anybody looks good until they are challenged. So no excuses. If we go by that Betsy is 7 points better. End of story.

Edited by ScottishHighlander

Both teams had trouble getting 7 guys on the line and Eliz could not stop Scott County's QB. The biggest play was the turnover.

The crowd was awful like I said it would be. I hope that new stadium has pretty seats because you will see a lot of them. EHS fans cannot show up unless it is early in the season and warm.

WOW Didn't see that comin. Hats off to the highlanders! They came ready to play. I really think if we didn't have all those stupid penalties we would have looked better last night. CYCLONES better play alot better than that next week. I've heard rumors that greenville could win the super bowl this year!! GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!