Scott Co (7-3) @ Elizabethton (9-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha barb Greene is going to be black and blue with upset stomachs after they realize they are not what they think Friday. I have not been posting simply because I learn quick and i learnt you cant change a stubborn donkey in its ways of thinking :) Good Luck

You can talk all the crap you want about Scott here is what I in my opinion think happened in this game

1, Scott is better than anyone expected they actually were a pretty dang good team and well coached.

2. Elizabethton come off a big emotional game last week, Added with the emotion of a lot of seniors possibly playing their final home game. Added with also it very well possible was the last game at a high tradition filled stadium. This had been talked about all week and yes I really think it effected the kids,

3. Do not expect them same emotions Friday because why? Noone expects us to win except us. This is a dangerous situation for a team that thinks they are going to hang 70 in a showboat affair, Does Elizabethton have all the best talent nope. Do they get it done as a team Yes. Will they be ready for Friday Yes. Should Greeneville win of course they should. Will they I in my opinion say I think their season ends. I'm sure Oregon thought ole Stanford was another cakewalk. Just like Greeneville thinks Betsy is.

Finally some respect. Thank you. This Highlander will be rooting for you guys to pull off the upset and bring some people back down to earth.

Edited by ScottishHighlander

Finally some respect. Thank you. This Highlander will be rooting for you guys to pull off the upset and bring some people back down to earth.

Not a problem  A lot including myself thought this game was going to be a cake walk. Well we got fooled. Yes we were not playing our best game. However,that is because of Scott in my opinion. I would bet money if Scott pops up on a cyclone schedule in the future. They will be a whole no outlook lol. Good game and good luck next season.