Top 10 Class A players..............

gomab2

As the season draws near, what are everybody's pre-season Top 10 players in Class A??????

1st Team:

-Jake Skogen, Temple

-Jamar Jenkins, Forrest

-Casey Holt, Culleoka

-Rocky Nichols, Hancock Co

-AJ Blackburn, Ezell (if he plays)

2nd Team:

-Ryan Wadley, Temple

-Ryan Batey, Goodpasture

-Ryan Daniel, Goodpasture

-Jonathon Cook, Chatt Christian

-Antoine Owens, Ezell (if he plays)

3rd Team:

-Dayne Strayhorn, Halls

-Rusty Chambers, Unaka

-Daniel Puckett, McEwen

-Brian Skelton, Houston Co

-Adam Thomlinson, Friendship Chr

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Patrick Willis will definately be one of the top players in class A by the end of the year. Yes he is from the football school of Bruceton, but this kid is practically a man amoung boys. He's more than likely hands down favorite for Mr. Football but he is also a heck of a baketball player. He averaged around 22 points last year and was named the district player of the year. :D:D

I believe Patrick Willis will definately be one of the top players in class A by the end of the year. Yes he is from the football school of Bruceton, but this kid is practically a man amoung boys. He's more than likely hands down favorite for Mr. Football but he is also a heck of a baketball player. He averaged around 22 points last year and was named the district player of the year. :D:D

Guest yournumber1fan

GoMab, I've only seen the Tomlinson boy play a few times, but in my opinion there are several players in 7a alone that are better than him. This is just my opinion, and I'm sure I'm a little biased.

Guest yournumber1fan

This is just my opinion Gomab, but Lance Beaty and Josh Wright from Pickett County are probably just as good as the Tomlinson kid. Clarkrange also has a player, Michael Green, that I think is better too. Once again, this is just my opinion, and I'm a little biased since I'm a 7a fan. I respect your picks though Gomab.

Your player selection is good but I disagree with Cook and Chambers. I have seen both play and they are very good. Give me these 5 players and I will take on anyone

1. Jake Skogans Temple

2. Rocky Nichols Hancock Co.

3. Ryan Wadley Temple

4. Jonathan Cook Chat. Christian

5. Rusty Chambers Unaka

From calling their games these kids play with a large amount of heart and not only are they good players, they are very good kids which I think makes them among the elite across the state.

Hey i gotta go along with Camden on Patrick Willis from bruceton. He is a kid who can light it up from three piont range or take u inside.Ive been watching high school ball for 13 yrs and he could be on any list if he was in a diff district.Bruceton is just a football school and their district isnt very tough as far as basketball goes.Gomab keep an eye on this kid cuase he is good.