OR and EAST HAMILTON

rallykat

I'm saying EH by atleast 2 scores, but wouldn't be surprised if it were more. I watched some of the OR game against AC on tv and I just don't think OR will have enough athletes to contend with EH. OR has a solid D I just don't think they'll be able to put up enough points.

Edited by Cope1822

I'm saying EH by atleast 2 scores, but wouldn't be surprised if it were more. I watched some of the OR game against AC on tv and I just don't think OR will have enough athletes to contend with EH. OR has a solid D I just don't think they'll be able to put up enough points.

You may be right, but that's why they play the games. I agree with Wildcat dad about TJ. I can't wait to watch him next year with Jones, too.

• Upvote 1

Do a little research ORK and you will know exactly who I pull for...lost cause when I pull tho... Jump on the DISTRICT 3 bandwagon! You are either with us or against us.. I don't advise the latter!

WE ARE DISTRICT 3AAA!!

I'm not for "us"  I'm for Oak Ridge.  And I don't have time to research who anybody else pulls for.  I was just pointing out that you are not an Oak Ridge fan.  You are just on an Oak Ridge thread stirring the pot with all that 3A crap. Again,  I'm not for 3A, I'm for Oak Ridge. 

Wants you to research so you'll realize he's only a few cubicles down from you. Just an opinion tho.

Good luck OR.

I don't mind him. Just don't want him dogging our opponent although he hasn't done that yet outright, at least.

If you will notice I have dogged no one... Except for that one guy from Sevier County claiming to have 10-15 kids running 4.5 or better

Go OR!!

Edited by erell38