Predictions on 3A State Championship

BigDave67

OK, so substitute basketball or baseball. So....what do you do when your county school plays Mitchell in basketball and can't come close to competing? Last time I checked, Mitchell is a public, correct? What about East Lit or East Nashville Magnet as they are now called. Public school. Do you honestly feel this is fair? Do you want me to continue with baseball or can you answer the question, what is the difference in OPEN ZONE PUBLIC and PRIVATES?

Alltime, get a grip. Dawg44 and Maroon both mention open zone schools. Now I know what alltime means: "everything is always unfair Alltime!"

I could care less read my above post my friend! Like I said you have your opinion I have mine it doesn't mean I'm right or your wrong! I haven't made fun of you so why the insults?

OK, so substitute basketball or baseball. So....what do you do when your county school plays Mitchell in basketball and can't come close to competing? Last time I checked, Mitchell is a public, correct? What about East Lit or East Nashville Magnet as they are now called. Public school. Do you honestly feel this is fair? Do you want me to continue with baseball or can you answer the question, what is the difference in OPEN ZONE PUBLIC and PRIVATES?

The difference between open zoned publics and D1 privates is that the parents pay tuition for their kids to go to the privates while the taxpayers pick up the tab for the kids that go to the open zoned publics. That is the ONLY difference. Open zoned publics should be subject to the same multiplier as are the D1 privates.

The difference between open zoned publics and D1 privates is that the parents pay tuition for their kids to go to the privates while the taxpayers pick up the tab for the kids that go to the open zoned publics. That is the ONLY difference. Open zoned publics should be subject to the same multiplier as are the D1 privates.

Just wondering you from and or attend a private school or an opened zoned school. B/C I know you don't a county school.