Class AA, Region 6, District 12

bballfann

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who is going to rock and roll in district 12AA, CPA always seems to come out on top.  I realize they lost quite a bit of talent, but I'm betting they will do OK.  I seen Cascade last year when they played Creek Wood at thanksgiving Tourn. in Chapel Hill.  They had a good team, but I think they had a lot of seniors.  Page lost a lot of players, the guard outside and the big girl inside are gone I know.  After that i don't know much about Dist. 12AA.

District 11AA will be led by Creek Wood.  Lewis County, Camden and Stewart County could make a run, but Creek Wood is the best team in 11AA.  They are led by 3 seniors in the starting 5.  Rachel Bell, Leah Grubb and Bailey Anthony.  

Not sure who is going to rock and roll in district 12AA, CPA always seems to come out on top.  I realize they lost quite a bit of talent, but I'm betting they will do OK.  I seen Cascade last year when they played Creek Wood at thanksgiving Tourn. in Chapel Hill.  They had a good team, but I think they had a lot of seniors.  Page lost a lot of players, the guard outside and the big girl inside are gone I know.  After that i don't know much about Dist. 12AA.

District 11AA will be led by Creek Wood.  Lewis County, Camden and Stewart County could make a run, but Creek Wood is the best team in 11AA.  They are led by 3 seniors in the starting 5.  Rachel Bell, Leah Grubb and Bailey Anthony.  

You're right.  Cascade lost 7 seniors last year.  Hoping we don't struggle too much, especially moving up to AA.  I haven't seen CPA but I've heard they can be fierce.

CPA graduated Roman, Thompson and LeGate who are now playing for Belmont and Lipscomb. It is going to be tough for the Lions to reload this year as quite a lot of the team will be Freshmen. They have a lot of talent but will need some time to mature. They have a great coach in Becky LeGate so it will be interesting to see how far they can come this year.

• 2 weeks later...

CPA apparently looked pretty bad on Saturday against Community.

Yeah. I didn't get to go but that's what I heard. You are going to have games like that when you are so young. It will be interesting to watch how much they can mature this year. There are times when they look pretty good and then others when they don't. There are two starters out right now that should be back after Christmas, so that will help.