ND @ POLK Rd2 (REMATCH)

TnBear

Coach Davis is one of the very best, and a funny guy, also. And, his teams always play smart (something ND has struggled with in the past) and tough. Should be a close, hard-fought game.

That is another reason to like Coach Davis.  Win, lose or draw, it is fun to play against coaches and teams that do it the right way.  He must make things fun for his players for Polk County to have such great numbers playing for him, year in and year out.

#irishRespectWildcatNation

Excellent post. I understand the fanatics are posting. I don't have a problem with volahol, and the other guy is probably an 11 yr old kid....

I look forward to a great game Friday, aint no easy ones this time of year....

Win or lose, I'll stand and cheer my team when the horn sounds, and if it doesn't go Polk's way, I'll congratulate the Irish and start counting the days 'til next season.

I appreciate that Murph!  You are one of the few posters that seems to be knowledgeable and you always have a rational and balanced perspective on things.  Switching gears, our band (among others-hopefully) is coming early to eat dinner at the Polk concession stand.  Yet another reason to like and respect Polk Co.  A wise man once said, "Never disrespect someone that is feeding you!"  :)

Deocampo was the best athlete y'all had. Then Charlie white sent his there. Other than that its spoiled kids playin with grandpas money. Polk gonna beat y'all like a drum.

My son is #64 and no one has ever paid his tuition accept me and his mother. I'm a carpenter and its been difficult to pay since I have had 2 at ND and one OLPH. Thank god one has graduated. I have listened to people on here attack my religon,students,school,even my church and I truly wish that some of the posters would just talk footballand leave the rest of it alone. I thank god my kids are getting the oppurtunity to go to a private school(one I never had). As far as the best athletes to come through ND,Josh,Jeremy and Chase were good athletes and great young men. I think your leaving some out. Adarius Bowmam,Sam Eberle,Jack Boone,Ian Meredith,Chris Harr,Matt Reily,Alex Godsey,Danielle Ciabatonne,Michelle Spangler,Catherine Healy(soccer)etc.......these are resent ones off the top of my head. All either played or got D-1 scholorships. All were born catholic. My son has been entertaining scholorships to a variety of schools. I'm very proud of him. My daughter could have played soccer in college but chose not to. I'm still proud of her. Please let's talk football !!!!!!!!! Watch for #64 Polk he is coming to play some ball.By the way he is a 2way starter. This should be a great game. Good luck to all. Be praying for no injuries. Cascade had one carried of with a neck injury. Very scary moment.

I am giong to start by saying I am 110% Polk fan and I hope they skin the Irish like I did that 6lb. smallmouth last night but I think this will be a great battle between 2 solid teams. Time of possesion and turn overs will be the factor that decides this game. As far as all the insults towards both sides it is nothing more than kids having fun and some ignorant adults just looking for attention and some self worth to be able to relive their wasted years watching from the sidelines. I will not predict a a score or even pick as winner. I just pray that both teams have a safe injury free game and keep sportsmanship #1. As for the fans cheer your hearts out for your team and the efforts of both teams to move forward regardless who wins or loses.