ND @ POLK Rd2 (REMATCH)

TnBear

My son is #64 and no one has ever paid his tuition accept me and his mother. I'm a carpenter and its been difficult to pay since I have had 2 at ND and one OLPH. Thank god one has graduated. I have listened to people on here attack my religon,students,school,even my church and I truly wish that some of the posters would just talk footballand leave the rest of it alone. I thank god my kids are getting the oppurtunity to go to a private school(one I never had). As far as the best athletes to come through ND,Josh,Jeremy and Chase were good athletes and great young men. I think your leaving some out. Adarius Bowmam,Sam Eberle,Jack Boone,Ian Meredith,Chris Harr,Matt Reily,Alex Godsey,Danielle Ciabatonne,Michelle Spangler,Catherine Healy(soccer)etc.......these are resent ones off the top of my head. All either played or got D-1 scholorships. All were born catholic. My son has been entertaining scholorships to a variety of schools. I'm very proud of him. My daughter could have played soccer in college but chose not to. I'm still proud of her. Please let's talk football !!!!!!!!! Watch for #64 Polk he is coming to play some ball.By the way he is a 2way starter. This should be a great game. Good luck to all. Be praying for no injuries. Cascade had one carried of with a neck injury. Very scary moment.

Hope the best for your son. ND is a good school and you have made sacrifices im hopes of a better life for your child. I think your team will win, but am hoping my alma mater gets the w. Go Wildcats

Should be a great one tonight. I'm hoping I can make it. I got to go down to see my mother in GA she is the hospital down there. But anyways good luck to both teams all ND fans have a safe trip. Hoping both teams come out injury free. Please keep me updated on the game. The way I got it figured I should be there before right before halftime or right after. Go Polk.