South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

We will half to wait and see, get their early to get a good seat to watch the show!!!

I am going out on a limb and saying that with all the talk about Fox and Bruce I think we have a surprise player of the game...Johnson is due for a big game and Hicks is more than capable to take a game over.  Strickland has been solid all year and Foust has been a big play maker at times...Fox could still get 200 yards, but I am just curious to see where the game goes.

I am glad the Mavs are prepared and seriously taking this game but Cherokee played this team to the end and could have went either way. We had our way with Cherokee but had to out play the refs and we won that too. So unless I missing something we should have a good game.

Bruce is a stud and can take it to the house on any play, we have to contain him. The QB is also a pretty good runner, our front 7 better play strong. I say we play press coverage and bring the heat. You can watch their first game of the season aainst Herritage on youtube if you have not seen them play, I posted a link to it earlier in the thread, Herritage is not very goo and it was te first game of the season so it is not a good film to get an idea of their team, they are improved since then, but it will give you an idea

Bruce is a stud and can take it to the house on any play, we have to contain him. The QB is also a pretty good runner, our front 7 better play strong. I say we play press coverage and bring the heat. You can watch their first game of the season aainst Herritage on youtube if you have not seen them play, I posted a link to it earlier in the thread, Herritage is not very goo and it was te first game of the season so it is not a good film to get an idea of their team, they are improved since then, but it will give you an idea

Speaking with staff amd they too were preparing for this pretty seriously so it sounds they are prepared. That is why I wanted your opinion also. Seems to mirrow there too. I was going off the Cherokee game soley glad AC did not. :)