South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

He was out a few plays against Cherokee but then came back and ran quite a bit with a slight limp.  I haven't heard about an MRI or any lasting problem.  My guess is he'll be fit as a fiddle on Friday.

yea, after the injury he ran the ball around 12-15 times and scored twice.  I talked to 3 different players parents today and asked them all what they have heard about Fox's ankle and all 3 of them (with seniors on the team) said their sons had not said anything about him and they would have thought that if something more was wrong they would have said something.  Maybe Foxman43 will enlighten us on the young Maverick which is better than creating speculation based on what you hear from apparently a SD fan on a forum.  Just assuming he is a SD fan due to the screen name, I could be wrong though:)

You AC fans kill me. Have you ever been to Cherokee? Some of the best teams struggle there.They don't mow the field, have no music playing, all of 12 people show up. It's hard to win there. You act like SD will be a pushover. #6 Bruce check his stats. If he had ran as much as your Fox he would have 2000+ yards too. I know vs Tennessee High he only carried 18x for like 180yards. Not a SD fan but am a Coach Duncan fan. He will do all he can to have his boys ready.

You AC fans kill me. Have you ever been to Cherokee? Some of the best teams struggle there.They don't mow the field, have no music playing, all of 12 people show up. It's hard to win there. You act like SD will be a pushover. #6 Bruce check his stats. If he had ran as much as your Fox he would have 2000+ yards too. I know vs Tennessee High he only carried 18x for like 180yards. Not a SD fan but am a Coach Duncan fan. He will do all he can to have his boys ready.

Haven't been on here long, huh? Well, if you had been here a while and thus known the posters predicting a blowout were not AC fans would those of us who are AC fans year in and year out still be killing you?

I watched SD play Heritage, Cherokee and Hardin Valley, I have also watched AC play 11 games this year, I have posted many stats for your viewing pleasure comparing the teams as well as comparing SD and Cherokee, its one thing to have a bad game as you are indicating above but what I have shown is over a coarse of the season and not just an exapmple of one game so my prediction and analasis is educated and not just a "gut" feelin that I am sure most fans go by and you are used to hearing, with that said AC wins by 3 or more scores. And your comment of Bruce is not one of anyone that actually knows about the game, see one of the reasons that #6 gains a good amount of yards per carry is because #1 on your team occupies some of the defensive resposibility and opens up the offense a little for #6, if #6 got half of #1's carries than his per carry average would go down, see AC has the same thing going on with Hicks and Fox, its just the difference is that they have a ton more yards because the offense averages close to 2 more TD's a game than SD's offense which creates more opportunity for carries for those guys. And Bruce is averaging 8.9 yards a carry and Fox is averaging 11.2 an with the starts that I posted you would realize that the 11.2 yards a carry is against a lot stiffer competition than what South Doyle has played. Im not saying that SD can not pull of the upset, but if they did it would be just that, an upset meaning that AC is the obvious favorite

I watched SD play Heritage, Cherokee and Hardin Valley, I have also watched AC play 11 games this year, I have posted many stats for your viewing pleasure comparing the teams as well as comparing SD and Cherokee, its one thing to have a bad game as you are indicating above but what I have shown is over a coarse of the season and not just an exapmple of one game so my prediction and analasis is educated and not just a "gut" feelin that I am sure most fans go by and you are used to hearing, with that said AC wins by 3 or more scores. And your comment of Bruce is not one of anyone that actually knows about the game, see one of the reasons that #6 gains a good amount of yards per carry is because #1 on your team occupies some of the defensive resposibility and opens up the offense a little for #6, if #6 got half of #1's carries than his per carry average would go down, see AC has the same thing going on with Hicks and Fox, its just the difference is that they have a ton more yards because the offense averages close to 2 more TD's a game than SD's offense which creates more opportunity for carries for those guys. And Bruce is averaging 8.9 yards a carry and Fox is averaging 11.2 an with the starts that I posted you would realize that the 11.2 yards a carry is against a lot stiffer competition than what South Doyle has played. Im not saying that SD can not pull of the upset, but if they did it would be just that, an upset meaning that AC is the obvious favorite

Another solid post, M4L. I don't think he could be referring to you as you give statistics and facts from which you derive your predictions. And I haven't seen where you said it would be a beatdown anyway. Only that AC should be considered the favorite, with which any objective observer would have to agree. Could AC lose? Sure. More likely than not? No.