South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

I see this being a shoot out 43-42 SD

I was not expecting that. Based on the stats..SD should not really be in this game. Home game for AC and a fair refereed game should be smooth game AC. State leading rusher well balanced team, no I can not see that. SD only beat Cherokee by 3. If I had no dog in the fight I still could not bet on that score. :)

I was not expecting that. Based on the stats..SD should not really be in this game. Home game for AC and a fair refereed game should be smooth game AC. State leading rusher well balanced team, no I can not see that. SD only beat Cherokee by 3. If I had no dog in the fight I still could not bet on that score. :)

I agree, with us dominating Cherokee like we did and SD only getting them by 3 I do not see this being any closer than 3 scores...we should have beat SD by 40+, basically gave them 14 points with costly penalties and the pick 6.  The only drive SD really had was the one they scored on to start the 3rd.  Final score should have been 62-14 at least.  As long as the players are focused I don't see this one being that Close.

I agree, with us dominating Cherokee like we did and SD only getting them by 3 I do not see this being any closer than 3 scores...we should have beat SD by 40+, basically gave them 14 points with costly penalties and the pick 6.  The only drive SD really had was the one they scored on to start the 3rd.  Final score should have been 62-14 at least.  As long as the players are focused I don't see this one being that Close.

I agree LOL.

Go SD glad to see coach D back in the playoffs!

As am I.  To put in to perspective what Coach Duncan has been able to do at South Doyle, Friday was the school's first playoff win since 1992.  Chew on that for a minute.

I look for this to be a really good football game on Friday.  Both teams have great ground games, and both have their share of really good athletes.  I have a feeling that whichever team is able to hit some key passes comes out on top. 

Looking forward to seeing this one. 

SD has been clicking on offense lately, but I have no dog in the fight I like picking underdogs from time to time lol

I agree LOL.

Also if you look at their wins 6 of their 7 wins came against teams that finished the season below .500 and the one win that was against a team that finished above .500 was last week over TN High who finishes the season at 6-5.  The only team that SD has beaten that made the playoffs is TN High.  AC has wins over 3 top 10 teams in their respected class, 2 over 5A and 1 over 3A.  5 of the teams that AC has beaten made the playoffs and 2 of those teams have advanced to the 2nd round.  3 of the teams that AC beat finished the season with 7 or more wins and 5 of the teams that AC beat have 5 or more wins.  2 of the teams that SD beat finished with 5 or more wins and all the teams that SD beat finished with a total of 23 wins.  of the teams that AC beat finished with a total of 45 wins.  Not saying SD cant pull the upset, but if you were on the outside looking in with no dog in the fight you would have to pick AC with a spread of 20

Also if you look at their wins 6 of their 7 wins came against teams that finished the season below .500 and the one win that was against a team that finished above .500 was last week over TN High who finishes the season at 6-5. The only team that SD has beaten that made the playoffs is TN High. AC has wins over 3 top 10 teams in their respected class, 2 over 5A and 1 over 3A. 5 of the teams that AC has beaten made the playoffs and 2 of those teams have advanced to the 2nd round. 3 of the teams that AC beat finished the season with 7 or more wins and 5 of the teams that AC beat have 5 or more wins. 2 of the teams that SD beat finished with 5 or more wins and all the teams that SD beat finished with a total of 23 wins. of the teams that AC beat finished with a total of 45 wins. Not saying SD cant pull the upset, but if you were on the outside looking in with no dog in the fight you would have to pick AC with a spread of 20

â¿

Yes good analysis. Yes that is true spot 20 pts would be conservitive as well. What AC needs to watch for are onside kicks, half back passing maybe things like that associated with fake punts pooch kicks etc they might try anything to even the odds.

Edited by jeopardyperil