South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

yea, after the injury he ran the ball around 12-15 times and scored twice.  I talked to 3 different players parents today and asked them all what they have heard about Fox's ankle and all 3 of them (with seniors on the team) said their sons had not said anything about him and they would have thought that if something more was wrong they would have said something.  Maybe Foxman43 will enlighten us on the young Maverick which is better than creating speculation based on what you hear from apparently a SD fan on a forum.  Just assuming he is a SD fan due to the screen name, I could be wrong though:)

"which is better than creating speculation based on what you hear from apparently a SD fan on a forum.  Just assuming he is a SD fan due to the screen name, I could be wrong though:)"

It was a question.......sorry your panties got in a wad over it.

yea, after the injury he ran the ball around 12-15 times and scored twice.  I talked to 3 different players parents today and asked them all what they have heard about Fox's ankle and all 3 of them (with seniors on the team) said their sons had not said anything about him and they would have thought that if something more was wrong they would have said something.  Maybe Foxman43 will enlighten us on the young Maverick which is better than creating speculation based on what you hear from apparently a SD fan on a forum.  Just assuming he is a SD fan due to the screen name, I could be wrong though:)

"which is better than creating speculation based on what you hear from apparently a SD fan on a forum.  Just assuming he is a SD fan due to the screen name, I could be wrong though:)"

It was a question.......sorry your panties got in a wad over it.

No problem here, you asked a question I gave an answer, sorry it was not the answer you were hoping for