Forrest VS Adamsville Rnd 2

Redrage1990

I'm more confused now than when you started! You must be 12?

Calling it how I see it. Forrest relies on the D, Adamsville seems to rely on their offense, as such the game should be a good one. I predict Adamsvile for the win, and also stated Adamsville has not beaten anyone so I could very well be wrong. I am sorry you can not understand; however hopefully I have broken it down to your level. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling it how I see it. Forrest relies on the D, Adamsville seems to rely on their offense, as such the game should be a good one. I predict Adamsvile for the win, and also stated Adamsville has not beaten anyone so I could very well be wrong. I am sorry you can not understand; however hopefully I have broken it down to your level.

:popcorneater:

The strength of schedule is based on performance ! Even thought Hardin County isn't a good 5a , they would be a dang good 2a! Same goes for Mcnairy and Chester! I'm mot discounting Forrest , they won their games ! But I seen them with my own two eyes ! They lack depth and strength ! With out #9 they are very predictable ! # 11 runs hard , but he won't want it that many times against the RED RAGE! Stamp it!

I'm an Adamsville fan but you can't convince me that Chester County and McNairy would be "dang good 2A" football teams. I can't see either team competing with the likes of TCA or Peabody here in rural West Tennessee. McNairy lost to Riverside and neither team never felt like a threat to Adamsville. Yes, Adamsville played up but with the exception of Hardin County, I wouldn't say that the other 2 teams were tough quality opponents. With that being said, Forrest will be seeing a much better football team than Riverside. I don't expect a walk in the park, but Adamsville will be bigger, faster, and stronger. I think depth will catch up with Forrest and Adamsville pulls away late. Not expecting as big of a win as people think, it's always tough to come back after this much time off. 

All the comments about Forrest, i know that some Adamsville people and coaches saw the game Friday night and i hope that is what they go off of. Because that was 1 of Forrest worst games played. Yes #9 is good but unfortunately that was his best game all year long. Forrest didn't show much of their strength FRiday night. And if you guys think that #9 is the main runner then you haven't paid close attention to Forrest all year. We have always been told we are small so our boys are used to that and we have been considered the underdog alot before, so we welcome the challenge. I don't think it is going to be a blow out for either team. But for the one that says Forrest relies on Defense that is not at all true we have a very strong defense but if you look at our offense we almost always put up 20 plus points. We have some athletic kids and some great leadership. #4, #11 do a great job leading this Forrest Rocket team and neither one are players to look over. Forrest also has a great coaching staff that is hungry.

Gee wizz guys don't get your panties in a wad! That's what makes these boards so fun is a little trash talk! I've complimented the Rockets , great team fans and wonderful facilities ! We both believe our teams will win , but it really comes down the these young men who will actually play the game ! Instead of us old geezers ! I look forward to a great game, with great atmosphere and most of all I hope it's free from injury for both squads ! Safe travels for the Rockets !

Guest HHrocket

It's one thing to be prepared physically. Mental plays a huge role at this level especially. Kids take things lightly and hang their heads too quickly. That's what I mean with regards to the Cards. They, in the back of their mind, see this little hick school coming up there for the slaughter.

I'm not talking about "laying down", I'm saying, what will happen if Forrest physically whips Adamsville in the middle quarters? It's happened in every game they've played, even the ones they lost. Want box score examples? Cascade, Page and Eagleville were shut down in the 2nd halves. Eagleville got 3 points in the last 45 minutes.  

This might be a game where after 5 minutes I tip my cap and say, "wow, Adamsville is on another level. Gives us something to build on.."

But what if it isn't?