PASSIVE DA OWL AGGRESSIVE VS CHATTACANE ROUND 2

It's been a monster of a week, but man I'm so glad it's this close to FRIDAY!

I don't think any of us Saturday morning behind the office desk coaches really have any idea as to who's playing what and how healthy anyone is, but that's going to make kick off that much more special.  I hope both teams finish as healthy as they come in and whoever wins represents our community well.

Any last day predictions or projections?

It's been a monster of a week, but man I'm so glad it's this close to FRIDAY!

I don't think any of us Saturday morning behind the office desk coaches really have any idea as to who's playing what and how healthy anyone is, but that's going to make kick off that much more special.  I hope both teams finish as healthy as they come in and whoever wins represents our community well.

Any last day predictions or projections?

go to predictions for 5aaa ricola......

Call me crazy, but the Owls are a better all around team with out the big dog. When he played Owls played in a small tunnel. There are very good skilled players over there, that never got to show there wears, they are showing it now, Binder is a stud good recivers, and the cat quick backs IMO make this a very hard team to defend.

Coming from an Oak Ridge fan with a lot of time on his hands.... I was most impressed with the defensive backfield play. Seemed like everytime a pass was there for us, the DB's ran the play down and broke it up. I think if anyone is planning on going for the deep ball in the playoffs, it better not be against the Canes.

With that being said, 42 killed us!! He can tote the mail.

Players were very respectful after the game, had a chance to congratulate a couple on a nice game and they were yes sir, no sir kids, I hope we get to play this program again, they have it going on in East Hamilton.