Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Bash the Coach? Where did I lie? And don't  Worry about the Farragut game.. It's in the bag.. WE have the numbers to do it. Now, show me where I lied.. 

You lied when you said that I said numbers would win the Farragut game. I never said that....you are the ONLY one who has EVER said such a thing. Why don't you go over to the Clinton thread and bash our coach....at least it would make some sense coming from that direction!!!!!

The only people who don't like the fact that the OR football team's numbers are rising are Clinton, Farragut......and BR!!!!!!!

And if you are not impressed with "The Magic of Joe Gaddis" as Catswild calls it then you are not n OR fan, BTW, I know that u are out of town a lot, but last year we lost to AC,CC and Farragut.. But we sure had some big numbers

How many has Gaddis been to since he left OR? If you need some time to count- I understand

LOL....change the parameters when things don't go your way. Let me get this straight.....it's a BAD thing for him to have coached at several schools since he left OR? WOW...I didn't know that. Thanks for defining that for me.  You are a disgrace as an OR football fan. Bashing our coach is something for fans of other schools to do.....you would fit in at Clinton, Farragut, AC, Karns, Central, and a perfect fit would be McMinn County.....classless group over there.

You lied when you said that I said numbers would win the Farragut game. I never said that....you are the ONLY one who has EVER said such a thing. Why don't you go over to the Clinton thread and bash our coach....at least it would make some sense coming from that direction!!!!!

Why don't you go to the Clinton Thread and look for that back with Blazing speed! I think that they have a UT commit! Maybe Gaddis can hire some more Coaches to sue the school.

And if you are not impressed with "The Magic of Joe Gaddis" as Catswild calls it then you are not n OR fan, BTW, I know that u are out of town a lot, but last year we lost to AC,CC and Farragut.. But we sure had some big numbers

I've got you rattled BR because the liar in you is front and center. Check my posts from day one....I have NEVER used the expression "the magic of Joe Gaddis"....once again, that's you.

Why don't you go to the Clinton Thread and look for that back with Blazing speed! I think that they have a UT commit! Maybe Gaddis can hire some more Coaches to sue the school.

That's his fault too? WOW....you are sick. Hatred has consumed you. All of this because you take a compliment someone else made on Gaddis as an attack on Blade. You need some serious medication. I guess you blame Gaddis for the sinkhole on the soccer field....for the removal of the video/picture ticket program....for your candidates who lost in the local elections...and the list goes on.......

That's his fault too? WOW....you are sick. Hatred has consumed you. All of this because you take a compliment someone else made on Gaddis as an attack on Blade. You need some serious medication. I guess you blame Gaddis for the sinkhole on the soccer field....for the removal of the video/picture ticket program....for your candidates who lost in the local elections...and the list goes on.......

oh, Gaddis did not hire him - Who did??  Because no other Coach with any sense would hire him. That is for sure

Edited by bladerunner

oh, Gaddis did not hire him - Who did??  Because no other Coach with any sense would hire him. That is for sure

The crisis in Iraq.....the aggression by Russia....the death of Davy Crockett....Blade leaving for Independence....the attack on the twin towers and the Pentagon.....you've won me over BR....Gaddis is responsible for it all.  I expect you to be a recurring guest on The View with Rosie O'Donnell as you discuss how Gaddis is involved in every negative worldwide conspiracy!!!!!

The crisis in Iraq.....the aggression by Russia....the death of Davy Crockett....Blade leaving for Independence....the attack on the twin towers and the Pentagon.....you've won me over BR....Gaddis is responsible for it all.  I expect you to be a recurring guest on The View with Rosie O'Donnell as you discuss how Gaddis is involved in every negative worldwide conspiracy!!!!!

Yeah, I didn't think that I would get an ans...Well,Gaddis wanted some more exposure to the program ...and we are in the news.. I guess that is one way to do it..

Yeah, I didn't think that I would get an ans...Well,Gaddis wanted some more exposure to the program ...and we are in the news.. I guess that is one way to do it..

I read on Coacht that an assistant football coach for at Gallatin was arrested for statutory rape. Was that the Gallatin head coach's fault...or was it the fault of Gaddis?  I'll be interested to watch your response on The View with Rosie!!