Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

Bingo your exactly correct. Knowing Davey he would just laugh. He has too good of a heart. Now his dad will tell you straight like it is. This will not happen again as AC will keep it all closed session. But glad to help CC get started but now they have to do it on there own. They will need balance to go deep in any playoffs like the Mavs did. Unfortunatly they will always have to play the Mavs. Just throwing in a joke LOL :)

How long was Justin Price the OC at AC?? Was he not their under Kerr as the OC?

How long was Justin Price the OC at AC?? Was he not their under Kerr as the OC?

Yes he was, but they did not run an offense like this until Davey came in. Davey brought that offense to AC when he came as it was the exact offense he ran at Scott Co. Justin learned it under Davey for the 2 years he coached under him then implemented it at CC. Like ai said, I dont blame him at all, it is a great offense when you are not a power team and works good for what they have. They would not be as successful running a conventional type offense as they dont have the players for it.

I disagree with the Bad District also. CC did catch teams at the right time tho.And played a soft non District sched. Mav I was told that CC brought there playbook from AC, They even use the same Verbage. Is that true?

well I guess they were just lucky what will you say next year when they do it again .As far as the play book the spread offense has been around for a long time.if I was going to copy a program I would go and study the Maryville program and try to figure out why they are so successful every year.everybody says they don't rebuild they just reload I don't believe that they have a system too there success .

Yes he was, but they did not run an offense like this until Davey came in. Davey brought that offense to AC when he came as it was the exact offense he ran at Scott Co. Justin learned it under Davey for the 2 years he coached under him then implemented it at CC. Like ai said, I dont blame him at all, it is a great offense when you are not a power team and works good for what they have. They would not be as successful running a conventional type offense as they dont have the players for it.

So what is the big deal then if y'all run something totally different now...I have never once saw CC run the option... Is this just a way for MAV fans to take their digs? And before you say show me where one MAV fan has said anything about this negatively look no further than UNCLE himself... He has done it on more than one occasion... Football has been around a long time and I can assure you that Davey didn't invent the spread offense...he STOLE it from somebody else...just like every other Coach out there...they take something someone has done and then tweak it to fit what they wanna do....

So what is the big deal then if y'all run something totally different now...I have never once saw CC run the option... Is this just a way for MAV fans to take their digs? And before you say show me where one MAV fan has said anything about this negatively look no further than UNCLE himself... He has done it on more than one occasion... Football has been around a long time and I can assure you that Davey didn't invent the spread offense...he STOLE it from somebody else...just like every other Coach out there...they take something someone has done and then tweak it to fit what they wanna do....

I have said numerous times that I dont care or blame them, that the best ideas are stolen ones, everyone has their own opinions and that is mine, what someone else thinks is their opinion. But also realize that Justin did not do anything other than what you are saying every other coach does and that is take an offense and make it work for you, the offense itself is not what makes good coaches, its how you empliment it to your team that makes you good and so far Justin has been able to do that, can tey sustain it? I dont know, but in my opinion CC will find out the same thing that AC did and thats that at some point you have to become a balanced physical team to compete with teams like West deep in the playoffs, hopefully CC can build towards that, what made that offense work at Scott Co while Davey was their and at AC the first couple of seasons was that you can hide a lot of weakness and get matchups against average teams, it also puts a lot of strain on defenses and coordinators prepairing for it. it is hard though to beat elite teams unless you are physical and balanced.

There are plenty of Catholic kids that can afford to go to Webb. The only reason they don't attend Webb is because well it's WEBB come on man get your facts straight. You obviously know nothing about kids that go to Catholic.

You're right.  I was pissed off at Irish for his comments on CC and made a comment.  I apologize.

I have said numerous times that I dont care or blame them, that the best ideas are stolen ones, everyone has their own opinions and that is mine, what someone else thinks is their opinion. But also realize that Justin did not do anything other than what you are saying every other coach does and that is take an offense and make it work for you, the offense itself is not what makes good coaches, its how you empliment it to your team that makes you good and so far Justin has been able to do that, can tey sustain it? I dont know, but in my opinion CC will find out the same thing that AC did and thats that at some point you have to become a balanced physical team to compete with teams like West deep in the playoffs, hopefully CC can build towards that, what made that offense work at Scott Co while Davey was their and at AC the first couple of seasons was that you can hide a lot of weakness and get matchups against average teams, it also puts a lot of strain on defenses and coordinators prepairing for it. it is hard though to beat elite teams unless you are physical and balanced.

Perfect statement. You can go a long way during the season but you said it correctly in the playoffs you have to step up; you have to be balanced. No way around it. You have to be versatile and most of all defense wins championships.

well I guess they were just lucky what will you say next year when they do it again .As far as the play book the spread offense has been around for a long time.if I was going to copy a program I would go and study the Maryville program and try to figure out why they are so successful every year.everybody says they don't rebuild they just reload I don't believe that they have a system too there success .

No one blame Co Champ Cougars for wanting to be like Anderson County. Im just tring to figure out how there going to explane a cougar coming out of a barn.

• Upvote 1

No one blame Co Champ Cougars for wanting to be like Anderson County. Im just tring to figure out how there going to explane a cougar coming out of a barn.

lol CC got to get a running game. I cant wait to see who they pick to play next year. CC thinks they are going to win district... West showed how bad CC really was.... B