Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

The thing is if the brothers don't apply they can't be hired to another job , so it’s real simple if the brothers aren't looking to leave then why not come out and say hey we are happy with where we are or maybe my brother will take a job but, see they are wanting to leave that's why no announcement from either of them, Knox county hires teachers first and then a coach, it’s what happened at Powell and it will be what happens at Karns, Central, and any other Knox county job that comes open. The Super does NOT want sports to over shadow his education agenda and will make sure that never happens, in fact a good friend of mine close to the Knox county dealings as said the Super would probably do away with sports if he could, too much money, time and emphasis on it.

They did just that.  At the CC b-ball game last night they said they were staying at CC. 

The Price boys are really trying to turn CC around. They are 16-16 after 3 years which is amazing. Of course, some feathers will get ruffled at other schools. You have schools like Central, Powell, OR, Karns and Halls. These teams have always beat CC and now the worm MIGHT BE turning so they get upset when they lose to CC. They feel CC celebrates too much and so forth. Notice, jeopardyperil, I didn't say AC. LOL. Every SEC school and coach loved Derek Dooley, wonder why. They were beating his brains out. In a couple of years they will hate Butch Jones. Your first post was a dig at the Prices and CC. After a few more 1-9 seasons at Halls you'll want them as your coaches.

Nobody is upset. I personally find it amusing (especially since you brag about it) due to the fact Powell played with its third string qb, played kids at receiver that hadn't played varsity all year, and CC still barely pulled it out. No excuses, but those are the facts. Say what you guys want, but that's not a victory I would brag about too much. I'm truly glad CC had a great year(well deserved btw), and I think the twins are doing a great job, but don't let it go to your head, there's still a lot of work for CC to do. Edited by powellphoto

Nobody is upset. I personally find it amusing (especially since you brag about it) due to the fact Powell played with its third string qb, played kids at receiver that hadn't played varsity all year, and CC still barely pulled it out. No excuses, but those are the facts. Say what you guys want, but that's not a victory I would brag about too much. I'm truly glad CC had a great year(well deserved btw), and I think the twins are doing a great job, but don't let it go to your head, there's still a lot of work for CC to do.

Powell's talent level is way down from past years and doesn't look good going forward.  I feel Grace and other schools are draining it from you.  I don't feel I was bragging.  I just stated that when teams that normally beat you lose to you they take offense to a little extra celebrating.  And if you remember CC was ahead 20-7 and had the ball and went brain dead or the score would have been in line with playing a 3rd string QB.  But IF frogs had wings they wouldn't bust their butt everytime they jumped. lol

Ha!  Not much.  I hope all that has died down.  I don't blame them for being excited but it was obviously a reach and made the instigators look like amateurs.

YES SIR.. When I said that it made me a jerk by Co Champ.. Ive been to both schools this year Your Mavericks does everything better, From Fireworks,The PA guy even your Hot Dogs are better.. I can see why CC wants to Be Anderson County, Who had the Fireworks first?