Top Teams from Chattanooga??

Parkdog3412

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigFatFan

I think it will be Cleveland, they have the Carver kid, he is unreal, but he is not the only one, they have several great players. And Walker Valley. WV is young and has a great team.

I'm an impartial observer, who just likes good high school baseball, but it seems to me that alot of people (current players probably) out there are a little worried about what East Ridge might do this year. They been beaten to a pulp for so long, what happens this year if they upset you? How would you feel and would it ruin your season? I'm saying that my research points to an improved East Ridge team which certainly has alot less problems than say Hixson has.

As far as Coach Craig trading Central Forida for Chattanooga, don't sell this area short for quality of living. Ever been to Central Florida? After taking off your Mickey Mouse hat, its not all that great, except for the sport of jai alai.

BOLIVAR,

you still haven't aswered my question. what is going to make this year any different? you are right, they have been beaten alot, and as far as i know there are not any super stud transfers to east ridge. as the saying goes, "you can't make chicken salad..............." i would say before they start worrying about being the surprise team in the area, they better find somebody who knows how to run a mower. and turn on the water. and operate a rake. and cut and edge. and mend a net. etc.

p.s. they don't play jai lai in central florida. they grow

fruit.

2ndNorth,

gimminee christmas!!!! gene lively. i'm not sure if that is an insult or a complement. i do know that being associated to the purple pounders is definitely an insult.

and another thing, who the heck is bushleague. what kind of name is that? all i can say about that is that's BUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!