Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Rollins>>>>>>>>>>>>Haney

You can equate that .. come on .. Green been playing without that  kid for weeks and weeks ..  Falcons hadnt played with out Rollins the 1st game yet .. bad blow but falcons will come resdy to play .. see what happens . I work at hospital beside field .. its gettin damp for sure ... and oh yea security here at tennova told me that they had a guy from Greenville on the 3rd floor of parking garage with tripod .. videoing practice yesterday  ..what you guys got a LIVE feed going back to Greeneville .. good thing the Falcons warmups dont have numbers .... these Greeneville folks never cease to amaze me .

I don't want to be disrespectful to Fulton; they did beat SS. But SS lost the one player that was stopping Rollins. Their starting RB/Corner was lost early in the 3rd Q. Fulton did not capitorlize on that loss until late in the 4th Q. Tonight is a totally different game now.

Rollins was a no factor. Hawkins will take control of game!

You can equate that .. come on .. Green been playing without that  kid for weeks and weeks ..  Falcons hadnt played with out Rollins the 1st game yet .. bad blow but falcons will come resdy to play .. see what happens . I work at hospital beside field .. its gettin damp for sure ... and oh yea security here at tennova told me that they had a guy from Greenville on the 3rd floor of parking garage with tripod .. videoing practice yesterday  ..what you guys got a LIVE feed going back to Greeneville .. good thing the Falcons warmups dont have numbers .... these Greeneville folks never cease to amaze me .

That's bad if that's true! Wow! Recording a teams practice. Greeneville may be a little nervous taking it this far. Wow! It's just high school football!

Great breakdown RedRaider85. Puts it into perspective. I really hate to hear that Fulton has potentially lost Rollins. It is never good to get this type of news. He is SEC material for sure. I was tremendously impressed. Good luck to the Soph. stepping up. What a storried time to get his bread.

But, without Rollins, SS would have had no problem winning the game. Rollins was that good and made that big of a difference.

Without him, Fulton will limp. As i said before umpteen posts ago, Rollins is a tad faster than Willie. And Greeneville fans DO remember Willie.

Rollins is pretty fast. He went to under armour camp with top recruits and ran the fastest 40 out of everybody! 4.3

You can equate that .. come on .. Green been playing without that kid for weeks and weeks .. Falcons hadnt played with out Rollins the 1st game yet .. bad blow but falcons will come resdy to play .. see what happens . I work at hospital beside field .. its gettin damp for sure ... and oh yea security here at tennova told me that they had a guy from Greenville on the 3rd floor of parking garage with tripod .. videoing practice yesterday ..what you guys got a LIVE feed going back to Greeneville .. good thing the Falcons warmups dont have numbers .... these Greeneville folks never cease to amaze me .

The devils were there on Tuesday too. I'll spare you from looking back all of these pages, but Fulton caught a car with tape on the license plate over the county (presumably GREENE) watching their practice from "afar". Drove off as they attempted to confront him