Fairview @ CPA

coachcraig

Great recap coach77.

CPA tackles in the open field very, very well. That made things very difficult for Fairview offensively. I've never seen a 3A team with so much size and athleticism on both sides of the ball along with a kicker that can kick it out of the end zone. We brought a knife to a gunfight. Pure and simple.

Hey buddy I haven't went back and read the post but can you tell me about some ejections that might have happened in this game? Thanks

I wasn't aware of any ejections but there could have been. Emotions were running high near the end of the game. There were fans from both sides that probably should have been ejected. Made for some entertainment. Lol.

Good recap coach77. I don't know if I should hate the mud or thank the mud. CPA has a really good football team. #9 is the man, but #12 brings it hard on both sides of the ball. Which lineman is the Mizzou guy? Much respect to CPA. It's not personal, but I'll have to pull for our 11AA buddies next week, Lewis County.

Adams is number 74. Coach rus. Heard that number 2 also signed with mizzou today. That true?

I hated that it got chippy at the end.   The refs could've reigned it in better. 

Jacketman, the Mizzou lineman is big 74 Paul Adams.  He was LT on O and DT/DE in our 3-4 scheme.

CPA players do not have stats of Fairview players but I think you saw why tonight.  We spread the ball around and it's really hard to key on one or two players. 

Had several guys come up big tonight on D including #76 Sam Johnson.  Thought he played well and had a huge sack and strip.