Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Here's how ours reads...

Dear Jacket Fans,

Once again we are playing in another Semi-Final game. This time it is at Grace Christian Academy in Knoxville. Kickoff is a 6cst. They don't have a lot of seats. Anymore questions? Didn't think so. See you there.

That's where we would like to get, one day. It's really cool to play teams like South Pitt, Oneida, Boyd B. and now Trousdale Co. It lets our folks see what real football tradition looks like. We are a long way from having that type of tradition, but we are building it every day.

Funny post, (and I know it's true)

That's where we would like to get, one day. It's really cool to play teams like South Pitt, Oneida, Boyd B. and now Trousdale Co. It lets our folks see what real football tradition looks like. We are a long way from having that type of tradition, but we are building it every day.

ya'll do it brick by brick also?

If you like history & football this is a link to a 10 part early history of TC football circa 1909. We had a football team before we had a public high school. I guess we were one of the 1st Private school football teams in the state. Ironic huh?

http://www.tcjackets.com/tradition/100-years-of-football.html

• Upvote 1

If you like history & football this is a link to a 10 part early history of TC football circa 1909. We had a football team before we had a public high school. I guess we were one of the 1st Private school football teams in the state. Ironic huh?http://www.tcjackets.com/tradition/100-years-of-football.html

I'll check it out, thanks for the link. I've been browsing your football web page, whoever takes care of that site does a great job. Good looking page.

Yes sir. You absolutely get it!! You can't buy or build overnight what we have going on around here. (Not trying to be smart or funny) It's ingrained now. Respect...Radio.

• Upvote 1

Agree 100%

And see...by the time y'all get there, you'll be long gone from this little ol thread...see CPA. And, we'll still be here...probably in the same position. If not, well then by George we will be in a year or two!!

You are playing a "Program" on Friday night, not just 11 kids on the field. Its more than that. The people that don't think tradition makes a difference...are the people that don't have one. Different expectations.

And see...by the time y'all get there, you'll be long gone from this little ol thread...see CPA. And, we'll still be here...probably in the same position. If not, well then by George we will be in a year or two!!

You are playing a "Program" on Friday night, not just 11 kids on the field. Its more than that. The people that don't think tradition makes a difference...are the people that don't have one. Different expectations.

Preach!see, these boys grew up watching the 2005, 08 & 09 teams win a championship, who grew up watching the 97 & 98 championship, who grew up watching the 90 & 93 championship..... Edited by TCGrad97