Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

From the sounds of things GCA thought running their QB was their ace in the hole, I think they changed their mind pretty quick after a time or two. That was a dandy game though. I know it couldn't but prolly shoulda happened next week in the 'ville.

I said the same thing Crow, Grace got as little worried about the QB taking off. They didn't just have sacks, they had a few Hammers also.

The reason they were conservative is because the coach knew he had to be. He saw real quick that they had no shot at stopping us all night. That video game mentality works well against people that aren't ready for it. It works well when your qb has all day to throw. He had to go conservative. He knew if he didn't, they wouldn't have been in the position they were at the end of the game. On the other hand, we shouldn't have ever let them be in that position to begin with. It shouldn't have been that close.

Nice place though...

The reason they were conservative is because the coach knew he had to be. He saw real quick that they had no shot at stopping us all night. That video game mentality works well against people that aren't ready for it. It works well when your qb has all day to throw. He had to go conservative. He knew if he didn't, they wouldn't have been in the position they were at the end of the game. On the other hand, we shouldn't have ever let them be in that position to begin with. It shouldn't have been that close.

Nice place though...

what were the gca qb's passing stats the other night? Edited by snoball5278

Pujo, I hope our dogs are fortunate enuf to run into those yellow jackets the next couple years cause it will mean we are havin a good year. I believe we might just see em sooner rather that later. What does grace loose senior wise? I know silverdale lost a lot.

Edited by tootiedwc

Pujo, I hope our dogs are fortunate enuf to run into those yellow jackets the next couple years cause it will mean we are havin a good year. I believe we might just see em sooner rather that later. What does grace loose senior wise? I know silverdale lost a lot.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least tootiedwc, I see some really strong Hampton teams in the near future. Just depends on ther work ethic and comittment. I'm already chomping at the bits for next season.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least tootiedwc, I see some really strong Hampton teams in the near future. Just depends on ther work ethic and comittment. I'm already chomping at the bits for next season.

Grace loses several, but Knoxville is a big place, They'll just pick up 3 or 4 new starters. Its really not a problem .