Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

While watching the news channels over ther in Knoxville this mornin, I picked up on a broadcast from one about the weather...it went as thus.....

There's a dark cloud gathering over the Eastern part of Knox Co. this morning folks yall had better break out the snow shovels and bring in some extra fire wood.

It looks like a big snow storm is brewing up in the area. Nooooo... wait folks another news flash has just came in from a resident in the area. It's not clouds. It seems to be a major inflying of ....buzzard?!?!...that's right, you heard correctly folks, thousands of buzzards have transcended on the area around where the Grace Phillistine School for goats is located. It seems, according to eyewitness testimony, that there are literally slews of dead goats in the area. It seems according to local sources that they have been stung to death by Yellow Jackets. We thought according to all the news hype that they were dormant this time of year. It seems that the buzzards will feast for at least a year on the carnage left behind....More on this phenomenon at 6 tonight.  :rolleyes:  :roflolk:  :roflolk:

Snoball...the best part of the night was our boys didn't go back in to the locker room after warm ups. The stood shoulder to shoulder across the numbers...watching the dog and pony show. From that point on, Grace knew they were in for a different type of tussle then they had been all year.

Snoball...the best part of the night was our boys didn't go back in to the locker room after warm ups. The stood shoulder to shoulder across the numbers...watching the dog and pony show. From that point on, Grace knew they were in for a different type of tussle then they had been all year.

i love it.

i've already been to cookeville this a.m. to set out cones so troll will know to where to park his soccer mom tank and i even coned off a spot for that panel van hermit has that says "free candy" on the side. :thumb:

ah the 'ship... no matter if it's at vanderbilt's stadium or mtsu's or cookeville's, it all feels like home to the yeller jackets. :D

While watching the news channels over ther in Knoxville this mornin, I picked up on a broadcast from one about the weather...it went as thus.....

There's a dark cloud gathering over the Eastern part of Knox Co. this morning folks yall had better break out the snow shovels and bring in some extra fire wood.

It looks like a big snow storm is brewing up in the area. Nooooo... wait folks another news flash has just came in from a resident in the area. It's not clouds. It seems to be a major inflying of ....buzzard?!?!...that's right, you heard correctly folks, thousands of buzzards have transcended on the area around where the Grace Phillistine School for goats is located. It seems, according to eyewitness testimony, that there are literally slews of dead goats in the area. It seems according to local sources that they have been stung to death by Yellow Jackets. We thought according to all the news hype that they were dormant this time of year. It seems that the buzzards will feast for at least a year on the carnage left behind....More on this phenomenon at 6 tonight.  :rolleyes:  :roflolk:  :roflolk:

You kill me Tush, Thanks for the Jerky and it was a pleasure chewing the fat with you. Our whole group had an outstanding time and we left happy..We were not spectators, we were fans. Just to be absolutly clear, I have no Ill will against a single youngun on That Grace team, They played their hearts out and they are winners in their own right. I;ll say this also, they will Never be able to match the tradition and pride of these small town football teams. I saw a ton oif older Trousdale fans in the croud cheering them Jackets on. Its a strong fanbase thats been watching these teams for many, many years. Its not just a bunch of new parents every year. You van buy alot of things,and you may even be able to buy a gold ball in the future, But it will never mean as much to the small town folks . These people are a football family thats been together for a lifetime. Dang ,Iwas proud of them Jackets. Next time I tell you You're people about not knowing the heart of these Trousdale people, don't backtalk, just Listen.

On a more serious note , which is rare from tushhogs. A big shout out to all the new & renewed acquaintances last night, it was good putting some faces to names and meeting t'ers.

Raven, for a sweatervestboy you are ok in my book, but always remember, you ain't but one post away from bein ah toof fairy  :ph34r: . Pujo, good seein you agin, and meetin some of tha clan. As an honorary citizen Of Taylor's Landing one of your many perks are that you have a life time of free access to our boatramp..lol...and one bag a year of my world class jerky...more will come as your status climbs.  :roll:

We saw a game of Biblical proportions last night, 2 good teams hashed it out on the field of battle, of course the best team won. The majority of the time they do, but not to take any glory from them goats they played well and just fell short.

On that last defensive stand that we made?

If that pass had been 1 ft higher in it's trajectory, it wood have been 6 more for us. The pass was low, doubtful if the receiver wood have even caught it. I was standing right there at the fence and saw it very plainly.

Raven, if tushhog had peed on dat rock, ther wood be nothing left but a puddle of molten slime, because we all know that tushhog pees battery acid and poots lightenin bolts :roflolk:  :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

i love it.

i've already been to cookeville this a.m. to set out cones so troll will know to where to park his soccer mom tank and i even coned off a spot for that panel van hermit has that says "free candy" on the side. :thumb:

ah the 'ship... no matter if it's at vanderbilt's stadium or mtsu's or cookeville's, it all feels like home to the yeller jackets. :D

No candy van or fire grits this year, but me and Hermit will be there.  You fellers is hostin' this party, so we expect you to bring the food and drink.  B)

Great night Seven, Enjoyed the heck out of chatting with you and Railbird. My kind of people.

You kill me Tush, Thanks for the Jerky and it was a pleasure chewing the fat with you. Our whole group had an outstanding time and we left happy..We were not spectators, we were fans. Just to be absolutly clear, I have no Ill will against a single youngun on That Grace team, They played their hearts out and they are winners in their own right. I;ll say this also, they will Never be able to match the tradition and pride of these small town football teams. I saw a ton oif older Trousdale fans in the croud cheering them Jackets on. Its a strong fanbase thats been watching these teams for many, many years. Its not just a bunch of new parents every year. You van buy alot of things,and you may even be able to buy a gold ball in the future, But it will never mean as much to the small town folks . These people are a football family thats been together for a lifetime. Dang ,Iwas proud of them Jackets. Next time I tell you You're people about not knowing the heart of these Trousdale people, don't backtalk, just Listen.

You hit the nail on the head Pujo. Not many from outside understand this program but you get it #tradition