Semi-Finals: Cleveland @ West

dude u dont know what your talking about. Crawford knew west was good. That was a player not a coach that said that. But whatever, we will lick our wounds and be back next year. We are young. Cant say that about halls

Maybe he needs to have a little better control over what he allows his players to say to the media... Halls will be bad but I know that going in so my dreams will not be crushed

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now wait a minute buddies.. I'm not rooting for anyone who beat a 5aaa team .I tried to stay in the mothballs and troll silently but West talk so much trash and I have to make them think about the opponent. Yeah I took a few stabs at the Raiders for not competing better than the first meeting.but I refuse to give West any credit. I love to stir the pot for high horse teams. Uh and remind all I'm posters no one can replace PA!!!

Hey pal, I know we are bad right now. Have been for quite awhile...but there is nothing more than pure high school football...in wins and losses kids learn great life lessons....I'm proud of our kids for sticking out and finishing...as for the Blue Raiders..great year...I'm just being PA for this part of the state...

not even close buddy. .

Now wait a minute buddies.. I'm not rooting for anyone who beat a 5aaa team .I tried to stay in the mothballs and troll silently but West talk so much trash and I have to make them think about the opponent. Yeah I took a few stabs at the Raiders for not competing better than the first meeting.but I refuse to give West any credit. I love to stir the pot for high horse teams. Uh and remind all I'm posters no one can replace PA!!!

So now that you have acknowledged you are a troll - you can begin the long road to recovery. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step. And I love the fact you now admit that you have no facts to support anything you say and that you are only here to stir the pot. If there is anything we can do to support you, just let us know.

So now that you have acknowledged you are a troll - you can begin the long road to recovery. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step. And I love the fact you now admit that you have no facts to support anything you say and that you are only here to stir the pot. If there is anything we can do to support you, just let us know.

you sir can find another job and I know what I'm doing. .l need you to take a demerit for talking out of turn. .