Trezevant vs Giles Co.

likearock

Great to have a new team coming to the Brickyard. Looks to be a great game come Friday night. Looking at the seasons schedules, counting this game, Giles opponents have 100 victories while Trezevant's had 75. The states number one defense against Giles Co's starting defense that has been amazing in the last 4 games. Only giving up 1 td, and that on a very short field.

So what's gonna happen Friday night?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC better put up and shut them down.  If we had to lose we better have lost against the title winner capishe?

That is definitely the plan. This team from coaches to subs have grown and elevated their game weekly. The rap on this team was a lot of talent but all of the leaders had graduated and it was true. But leaders have grown on this team all over the field. The Cats are peaking and playing strong.

Bobcat Nation looks to be firing on all cylinders! Glad to see the good GC fans get to host the semi. Man, that place will be rockin! Keep the hammer down Giles! Go Bobcats!

I was hoping y'all would pull it out against the private school, but maybe y'all can come cheer with the cats. I know y'all don't have a lot of love for the Panthers or ....the private school

To play on what Likearock said, difficulty of schedule matters.

opponents combined record through the last game they played:

Pearl Cohn     69-66

White House   70-73

Trezevant      68-65 (I did not include the record of the team that forfeited since they did not play)

Giles Co.        88-60

Who cares if you have a top 10 or even the number 1 defense in the state if you've played cupcakes all year long.

To play on what Likearock said, difficulty of schedule matters.

opponents combined record through the last game they played:

Pearl Cohn     69-66

White House   70-73

Trezevant      68-65 (I did not include the record of the team that forfeited since they did not play)

Giles Co.        88-60

Who cares if you have a top 10 or even the number 1 defense in the state if you've played cupcakes all year long.

Agreed Shadow, sometimes it is what it is. Strength of schedule plays a huge role. I really thought they would have a bigger crowd last night. Oh well, we got other business to prepare for.