Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

We made ammends for one if them last week. Heres to hoping for a good game. I feel we are better than the east and middle are giving us credit for. So lets do this thing already

Yes. Been reading y'all's stats. Definitely not a cupcake team. :popcorneater:

I still say TC 42 Adamsville 13

Oh & slim is in the naughty corner :lol:

Edited by TCGrad97

In 2011 A'ville made it to the semi's.  In 2012 they made it to the championship and lost so it would make an incredible story if in 2013 they won the championship. I would love to see that BUT from what I have seen and heard this season…….I estimate the final being TC-44, A'ville-7 and yes, that was the score last year in the FC/A'ville championship.  Game shouldn't be televised.  They should just play last years FC/A'ville game and find someway to edit the green out replaced by purple.  It's going to be the same exact TV show.

Didn't expect you on this thread, after the 29 times previously, you said TC would be playing basketball after 11-29....

Now your on the bandwagon?...well thats ok, but you'll have to sit down and shut up to ride this bus, or Grunt will put the hurt on ya... :rolleyes:

well I think the run game of tc will not be as successful as everyone on here thinks. They have a great team but they are not head and shoulders better. Everyone puts their 2 cents in based on the history of the programs etc. Well this bunch of Cardinal players is highly motivated. They tasted the big dance last year and laid an egg and they know they were better than they showed. So it is time to smash some yellow jackets and make some believers out of some folks.

well I think the run game of tc will not be as successful as everyone on here thinks. They have a great team but they are not head and shoulders better. Everyone puts their 2 cents in based on the history of the programs etc. Well this bunch of Cardinal players is highly motivated. They tasted the big dance last year and laid an egg and they know they were better than they showed. So it is time to smash some yellow jackets and make some believers out of some folks.

This is the only history I'm looking at...what this team has done.

2i7wmj9.png