Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

He had 2 unforced fumbles in the game already, plus he dropped a pass late in the fourth...you call that good hands?

The kid is a player. You calling him out here after the great game he had? Yeah, you're a joke!

Edit: And even if he had a bad game, which he didn't, you calling him out is PATHETIC!

Edited by TomJoad

like I said earlier....defense will be the x-factor in this game...Henry beat Cottrel up early and he began to make mistakes...they also took out all the studs on defense with speed except 11 who was a little scrapper with the Int and made some key tackles......both teams made bonehead mistakes...uhh read option with a minute or so left?.. Just hand the ball off ....West still had enough time to go to their bread and butter ...the run instead of throwing those ducks.....panic by the coach ...but that Henry defense popped who they needed to stop......good to the last drop!,,,!!!!#pop to stop

Don't bash kids who played their hearts out in a state game. Yeah the kid had 2 fumbles which may or may not be his fault. But he is 16 or 17 years old and had one heck of a game. What kind of Man bashes a kid after a state game???

Who am I bashing?  geez you guys sure are sensitive.  West's m.o. coming into the game is that they put the ball on the ground.  That's what killed them in the game.  Kid's a great player, but he fumbled twice with little to no contact.  From what I've seen he's done that before this season.  If he wants to play at the next level, he's gotta work on that.

Who am I bashing? geez you guys sure are sensitive. West's m.o. coming into the game is that they put the ball on the ground. That's what killed them in the game. Kid's a great player, but he fumbled twice with little to no contact. From what I've seen he's done that before this season. If he wants to play at the next level, he's gotta work on that.

This ain't rivals or espn. We don't need an analysis of his weaknesses no one claimed he was an sec running back. I'm saying at least give it time before you critique a young man after a state title game.